𝐂𝐡. 14 : Entrance Exam

You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock.

You turned the alarm off and looked at the time; Saturday 26th 12:37

"oh. It's the day of UA's entrance exam."
It was the day of the entrance exam..

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS THE DAY OF UA'S ENTRANCE EXAM"

- - -

"Ive mastered how to stick on and off stuff.. I have this 'instinct' ability that helps me with last second situations.. and I know and half mastered how to shoot webs and use them.." you mumbled to yourself as you made your way to UA.

"I know I'll breeze through the writing test, but the other one?? That shit is always a mystery. Disen said that it's always a battling one, so what do I do?? Fucking shoot webs at people or things when they attack me?? Nawh how about shoot a web at them and throw them somewhere else?? Probably yeet something at them with my other web shooter."

You stopped forming a plan as you saw the school not too far away from you, so you started jogging there to be on time.

- - -

You grumbled as you made your way to the practical test. Turns out that the practical exam was FIRST, which meant that the written exam was LAST. You cursed UA's entrance exam system as you made your way to the practical exam room, which was a room that looked like a theater, but had a stadium in front of it with a giant screen.

Most of the seats were taken by now, so you sat in a row besides to empty seats on your left. Moments later, a blonde kid with spiky hair and red eyes sat next to you. 'Bakugo.' You thought. Not even a second later, the oh so familiar green haired kid with green eyes sat down next to Bakugo. 'Midoriya'. You noted.

"HEEEEEEEEEEY LITTLE LISTENERS!" A booming voice came from the stadium. You faced the stadium and saw a banana man. No— like— LITERALLY. His hair was yellow, and it was literally styled like the top of a banana.

'Who the fuck is this guy??' You asked yourself. You weren't much of a "hero know it all", and you didn't really pay attention to heroes beside your mother, father, and all might.

Yeah sure, you've heard and known about him since your father talks highly of him, and also because he's literally the #1 hero; "The symbol of peace". But to be honest, you thought he was creepy— why?? Maybe because he's LITERALLY. FUCKING. EVERYWHERE. You go to the mall? Yeah sure! It's not like you are gonna see many all might merchandise or anything!

Want to buy some clothes?? GOOD LUCK. CUZ ALMOST EVERY CLOTHES YOU TAKE A LIKING TO EITHER HAS HIS FACE SLAPPED ON IT LIKE A STICKER, OR ITS JUST FUCKING THERE.

"GIVE ME A YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" The banana man screamed.

". . ."

"Yeah maybe I got carried away.." he mummbled." "OHMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH!!! ITS PRESENT MIC!!" Midoriya Fangirled in a low voice. "Shut up." Bakugo grumbled beside him.

'Present mic?? His name?? Nawh that's too long... Screaming banana or reeing banana suits him.' You mentally nodded at your choice of name for him.

"ALRIGHTTTT! LETS GET THIS PART STARTED!!" You swore that if he spoke one more word, you would eventually become deaf.

"So for today's first exam; The practical EXAMMMMMMM!!!" You swore to the name of your holy soul, that if he screamed ONE. MORE. TIME. You will make sure he would become the deaf one.

"The practical exam will take place in a city which consists of four robots called Zero-pointers! —or in other words; villain bots! They take the role of villains in the city! Your job is to defeat them! Each Zero-pointer that you defeat will grant you points!! Each Zero-pointers are worth a specific point! The really small one is worth a point! The medium one is worth two points! The big one is worth three! And the giant one is worth Zero!"

Someone then raised their hand. "Why is it that the big one is worth zero?? Isn't it supposed to be worth more than the big one since it's giant??"

"That's true! But since you are fighting the zero-pointers in the city as a hero in training, there is no reason to fight them! If it was a real life situation, there would be a pro hero that would be fit for the job!"

"Oh! You will not only be able to gain points when defeating the Zero-pointers, but will you also get points when rescuing others! Point is; GET AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN!!!" As he said that, the door to the exam opened.

"NOW GET UP AND START PARTYING!! RECOMMEND STUDENTS, PLEASE STAY WITH ME FOR YOUR VERSION OF THE EXAM!"

You quickly stood up and made your way outside and into the city. As you saw others wait for the signal to start, you quickly passed them as you shouted a "IF IT WAS A REAL VILLAIN, THERE WOULD DEFINITELY BE NO STARTING SIGNAL!" Before rushing into battle with the Zero Pointers.

[ + — — — + ]

Y'all don't know how many times I had to re-write this chapter 😭

I don't rlly have a plan for it 🤡