pt 4

it's been a year since you've been released for the hospital and since reid asked you out. everyone in the bau has been making comments about you and reid, and reid tries so hard not to get red. you really love everyone in the bau, and you love JJs son, henry. but, you were told that you could never have kids, and you were so devastated.

"guys, we got a new case." hotch said, the bau group chat.

"hell yeahhh!" you said.

"y/n, shut up, you literally didn't want to get up this morning." reid said, looking over at you.

"late night😏?" morgan replied.

- the conference room -

"this new case is about a missing kid in Jacksonville, Florida. the kids name is megan jones, she's a 7 year old." garcia said, putting her picture of the screen.

"she was taken in broad daylight? no one saw anyone approach the girl?" you said, looking over the case files.

"maybe megan knew the unsub? a family friend, or even a family member?" emily said.

"emily and y/n is right, wheels up in twenty." hotch said, doing his iconic exit.

- on the plane -

"what was megan last seen wearing?" JJ said, talking to garcia through the computer.

"a pink shirt, jean jacket, black pants, and light up shoes." garcia said.

"where was she taken?" dave asked.

"at an amusement park." garcia said.

"at an amusement park, there's about half a million people that ever at least once a year. and, there had to be at least 2900 people at the amusement park for the unsub to choose this specific little girl." you said, and reid smiling at you.

"she's right, out of those 2900 people there had to be at least 25 families and the remaining 2875 were the workers and friends." reid said, backing up your claim.

"wow, now i can see what reid and y/n like about each other." emily said, in amazement.

Jacksonville, Florida
_______________________________

when you guys get there, megan's family is in the police station waiting for you guys to arrive. you go and interview the mother, morgan and hotch interview the father, and JJ and reid interview the older brother. dave and emily talked with the police officers that arrived on scene.

- you -

"hi, mrs jones, im SSA y/n taylor i'm very sorry this happened to you." you said consoling her.

"one minute she was getting a snow cone and the next minute she's gone." she said sniffling.

"were you guys meeting any friends or family members today?" you asked.

"no, we didn't tell anyone where or what we were doing today." she said, wiping her tears.

- black thunder & hotch man🙈 -

"hello, mr jones, im SSA aaron hotchner and this is SSA derek morgan." hotch said, while morgan sat down.

"so, where in the amusement park were you guys?" hotch asked.

"around the water park." the father said.

"did you guys see any vendors around the water park?" morgan said, writing on his notepad.

"yeah, a churro stand and a snow cone stand." the father said nodding.

"were you guys meeting anyone today?" morgan asked.