part 30

a couple weeks later, you finally went back to work. your mom and stepsister (chelsea) had watched spencer jr which he was now 4 almost 5. you also went back to work, you told spencer to go back to work because you could handle two kids by yourself.

- the next morning -

you and spencer got up to go to work. you guys had your morning coffee, took a quick shower, got dressed, and kissed the kids goodbye. your mom was feeding stephanie while you guys were in the shower.

- the BAU headquarters -

"ayeee look who's back!" luke said smiling.

"hey primo." you said smiling and giving him a hug.

"hey everyone." you said exchanging smiles and hugs.

you guys had a new case a local one at that, which was pretty much a breeze.

"how's the babies treating you y/n?" JJ asked.

"pretty good, spencer jr is almost 5." you said.

"i know how you feel. henry is growing up so fast." she replied back.

after catching the unsub, you guys went out to celebrate. you guys had to leave a little early because of the baby.

you and spencer got home, you hugged your mom and sister goodbye. you took spencer jr a shower while spencer changed steph's diaper. you got spencer jr dressed and ready for bed. you carried spencer jr to his room, and kissed him goodnight.

you took the baby from spencer while spencer went into spencer jrs room and gave him a kiss goodnight. you took steph a quick shower even though spencer just changed her diaper. you loved how after you take steph a shower, she goes right to sleep.

"okay! all the kids are asleep." you said closing steph's nursery door.

"you're such a good mom." spencer said kissing you on the lips.

"and you're such a good dad." you said kissing him on his lips.

you were just staring at spencer and it got quiet.

"what is it?" spencer said laughing.

"i don't know how lucky i am." you said smiling.

"what do you mean?" spencer said.

"im so lucky with you. im so lucky to have you. spencer, you're the man of my dreams." you said smiling at him.