part 27

"charlotte, put the gun down now." spencer said.

"no, i should blow this whores brains out." charlotte said taking the gun off safety.

"JJ, get the baby out here please." you said with tears falling from your eyes.

JJ grabs the baby and takes him outside when the emts that they brought along with them.

"mama!" baby spencer says.

"i know honey, she'll be here soon." JJ said hugging him tightly.

"dada!" baby spencer says.

"he'll be soon honey." JJ says.

"i hungry." he says touching his stomach.

"okay we'll see what they have." JJ says looking at one of the emts.

_________

"why are you guys doing this?" emily said.

"tell them why." charlotte says.

you didn't answer. charlotte hits you with the gun.

"because i killed jack." you said weakly.

"say it louder." steven yells at you.

"because i killed jack!" you say louder.

"charlotte, put the gun down now." luke says.

"luke? you work with y/n? after she killed jack, your primo?" steven says.

"jack molested y/n when she was three!" luke said.

"lies! i will not let you guys lie on my son!" charlotte says.

"no, it's true. when i was three, he was eight he came in my room and touched me. then, when i four, and you guys had a date night i was playing with my dolls in the shower and he touched me again. he continued to touch me until when i turned twelve that's when he started raping me." you said crying.

spencer makes a move and charlotte points the gun at him, so you move in front of the gun and you get shot in the chest. emily shot both charlotte and steven in the leg.

spencer picks you up and takes you out to the emts and they place you on a stretcher.

"mama? mama!" baby spencer says crying.

_______

they take you to the hospital and take you in immediate surgery. the bullet didn't go to far and didn't do serious damage. and the baby was okay. you were very dehydrated and didn't have enough nutrients in your body. after surgery, you were placed in a room. everyone had went home to get some rest, but spencer and baby spencer slept on the couch waiting for you to wake up.

you were slowly waiting up. baby spencer was still asleep but spencer was up.

"hi spence." you said softly.

"hi baby. i missed you so much." he said tearing up and kissing your hand.

"i missed you too baby." you said tearing up.

you guys talked for hours and hours. spencer slept in the hospital bed next to you. the next day, you were released and was placed on bed rest for a few days. you were glad to be back with your family.