33

Lack of both motivation and inspiration to write 😭

After your countable on one hand amount of rounds of sex with Jungkook you had to drag yourself to the bathroom and clean yourself up before wrapping yourself up in your comfiest satin pajamas and then under the blankets cuddling Jungkook to sleep who changed into something matching to yours but you both were too fucked out to care about clothing.

You hadn't even noticed the sun seeping in through the windows until Jungkook whispered somethings to your ear. You were in a sleepy daze to hear him correctly but he was probably admiring your sleeping face. He went on to have back to back sex all night and still had the energy to wake up early, it left you amazed.

"Jungkook let me sleep..." you said but he was sliding his hand inside your shirt squeezing your bare breasts.

"Please no... I'm so tired... I want to but I can't..." you tell him and takes his hand back instead strokes your hair lying with his eyes closed.

"What is the time?" You asked him.

"7:30"

"Ria and Yejun might wake up any moment"

"It's okay I'll take care of that..."

"How are you up so early? We slept at what 4... right?" You said pulling his hand over your abdomen.

"I slept really well even if was just a couple of hours..."

"I envy you..." you said poking his nose.

"Almost forgot how good it feels to wake up fully satisfied..." He said making you giggle.

"It was so special and so nice but now my body hurts so much... my knees hurt so bad..."

"Sometimes we forget we aren't twenty..." He said rubbing his eyes the vibrations of his laughter traveling to your body. You felt yourself drifting to sleep again.

"My sweet Jungkook... I've been such a good girl for you... now go and make French toast..." you said with a smirk on your face turning towards him.

"Anything for you... anything to have you..." He said putting a peck on your lips.

"But first go check on the kids" you told him gently pushing him off the bed and he stood up wearing his slippers.

"There's both benefits and disadvantages of having two of those... more chances of mischief" He said as he went to the room where the children were sleeping.

You almost slept again before Jungkook came back and you woke up with a shock scaring him.

"Yejun is in the toilet. Ria is still sleeping. Yejun said she wasn't able to sleep until late because she wasn't sleepy so better not wake her up for a while..." He said moving around arranging stuff around the room.

"I better wake up too then" you said but he stopped you showing his palm.

"That boy doesn't listens to me anymore."

"Why?" You asked you eyes closed ears open hearing him talk.

"We brought his seat and stool so that he can be comfortable but he used the downstairs toilet yesterday and peed everywhere and then cried to me. What a mess it was... ugh" He sighed putting his phone on charging.

"He's still little... and he did learn to wipe his ass properly though" you said laughing and Jungkook did too.

"I realised something lately" He said sitting beside you.

"What?" You asked him looking at him.

"As he grows up he would've such faint memories of Dahyun. He would know you as his mother."

"I know Jungkook... I know..." you answered with a small smile when he touched your face lightly before going out of the room as Yejun came running by his side.

"Yejun! Come here baby..." you said opening your arms for him to hug you. He climbed the bed pulling the sheets and lied beside you wrapping his arms on your body. You stroked his hair lovingly.

"Good morning au... no umma!" He said with the bunny smile that resembled his dad's. Your heart clenched listening to someone calling you that for the first time.

"Can you say that again?" You asked him with a gentle voice.

"Umma..." He said looking up at you. You hugged him close to you instantly, your hold bone crushing tight. Tears rushing down your cheeks as his voice echoed in your ears, something you'd dreamt of for so many years finally came true.

He looked at you raising his eyebrows.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Nothing just I love you so much sweetheart" you said caressing his back and pressing a kiss on his little head.

"I'm hungry" He said sitting up.

"OK let's go eat then... Dad's making breakfast" you climbed down the bed with him and went downstairs with him holding his little hand in yours.

Ria joined you just before breakfast was ready and you all enjoyed the meal peacefully. You walked with Jungkook keeping the dishes away. Some cleaners were there to help you but you both preferred to cook breakfast on your own while you were there. The lady washed the dishes when you all went upstairs and got ready for the day.

"Damn this dress" Jungkook said when he came out of the bathroom in his towel. He walked behind you as you stood in front of the mirror applying makeup trying to cover the marks he made on your neck and shoulders.

Your dress was a teal crochet slip, halter neck with strings, backless piece which would leave your complete back fully bare. The dress snug you at the right places accentuating your curves. You saw Jungkook standing with his wet hair, towel hanging loosely around his waist.

"Could you tie this..." you asked him to tie the string neck of your dress gathering your hair on your right shoulder and he gladly stepped forward to do it.

"Don't think I'm gonna spare you...  I'll make up for this later... you look so sexy right now" He whispered near your ear with a playful grin.

"Well I'm not the only sexy person here" you teased him moving away from him to go check on the kids.