P.1-the bus stop

Kenny's POV-

I walked over to the bus stop me and my friends normally meet at. As usual I'm there first so I just lean against the metal bar of the sign and wait.

Sooner or later,maybe 5 minutes later,a tall boy comes over the the bus stop and just stands there.I watched as he approaches the area and continue to stare as he stands there.

I think he noticed me staring at him so he began to speak."hey there,my name's (Y/N),(Y/N)
(L/N)."his voice sounded pretty deep."wph mph mphph!(well I'm Kenny!)"I managed to muffle through my old orange parka that still somehow fits after all these years.

The boy looks at me with a confused look on his face before pulling down my zipper a tiny bit so I can be heard more clear."could you repeat that?" He asked me.

"I said my name's Kenny!"I exclaimed,joyfully."cool name." He told me,still holding onto the zipper of my coat.little did I know,Stan and kyle were walking over to us,witnessing the last scene of our conversation.

"What's going on here?" Asked Stan,who was extremely confused."and who's that?"Kyle added on,pointing at (Y/N)."the name's (Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N) and who may you be?"

"I'm Kyle and this is my sbf,Stan." He told him."sbf,sad boyfriend?" (Y/N) asked obviously confused.once he said that,Kyle started turning red and I began to laugh my ass off at that very moment."It's actually super best friend!" Stan corrected him.

"Oh,sorry!" (Y/N) tryed apologizing to kyle,who seemed to be stuck in a trance but his eyes were still wide and he was blushing like crazy,ha simp.

He gets snapped back to reality by Stan and FINALLY cartman appears."don't bother asking for his name,we just call him fatass or cartman."I whisper to (Y/N).

The bus finally arrived and we all get on,it took me this long to realize that (Y/N) goes to the school as all of us.stan and Kyle sit next to each other and me, cartman and (Y/N) sit at the back.