P.2-new friend acquired

Your POV-

I sat at the back of the bus with Kenny and cartman as me and Kenny talked about normal things like favorite food,songs,you know,the normal stuff!

- Haven't even met his parents and already falling hard for him? - the ANNOYING ass creator spoke to me - hey!>:[ - Kenny seemed to notice that I was annoyed though."are you okay?" He asked me,seeming a bit worried.

- you remember that you'll have to fall in love with him,right? - yes yes,I remember."I'm fine,"I started off saying,"thanks for asking."I flashed him a small smile and he did one back,before pulling his zipper back up once the bus came to a stop.

I stood up along with everyone else on the bus and left through the exit.Kenny followed me,outside.- have you guys fallen in love yet? :} - NO AND I SWEAR TO LORD IF I COULD BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY,I WOULD.- I love ya too bestie!<3 -.

"So,what classes are you guys in?" I question the group of boys standing in front of me."history, dude..." Stan said in a disappointed tone."me too!" Kyle cheered as he hugged stan,making him smile.- they are totally gay - for once I agree with you."gays,well I'm skipping class."cartman announced, proudly."mph ph mph,ph mph ph  mph.(as for me,I'm going to maths.)".

WRITER,I KNOW YOU'RE TELLING THE VIEWS WHAT HE SAYS SO TELL ME!!!!- fine,he said he has maths :/ - "oh,I have maths too!" I smiled at Kenny,I'm not sure but I think he was happy?

As we all walked away from each other,I look at Kenny."are we like...friends now?"I spoke, obviously confused."mph mphph!(of course!)" He responded,I'm guessing by the tone of his muffled voice that it was a yes.- wow,you aren't so dumb after all! XD - HEY!!!!!