P.5-what do you mean,DEAD!?

Your POV-

I was strolling over to my class until I heard spine-chilling screams echo down the corridor.I didn't want to think about it so I just kept on walking -like an idiot, you're supposed to go to the screams!!!!- how about no!? There is no way I'm going to that mess!

-hmmm,fair point,I wouldn't do it either- WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO IT THEN!? -YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTER!- I DON'T CARE IF I AM!!!!anyways...i continued to walk to my class and ,once I got there,no one had seemed to arrive yet,not even the teacher.

I'm actually a bit late so I don't know what's going on.WHAT IF THIS IS THE WRONG CLASS!? -it's not- then where is everyone? -oh, idk, maybe INVESTIGATING THE SCREAMS!? - oh shut it,I looked over to a seat and actually sat down.finally, some people started rushing in, including the teacher.

Kyle sat next to me and I looked over at him,his face was full of fear. I get a piece of paper and write 'you okay,dude?' on it before handing it to him.he wrote something on it and gave me the paper back. I he wrote 'didn't you hear? Ken died!' Ken? like from barbie? I suddenly realized that Ken is short for Kenny and start freaking out.

YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DIE THE DAY I MET HIM! -that's because he always comes back...- STOP WITH THE REFERENCES,FIRST SANDERS SIDES AND NOW FNAF!? -yes but seriously,he actually can't die, he comes back the next day plus no one can remember the next day- that must suck ass.

Apparently my face was still in shock so Kyle patted me on the back for comfort. I smiled at him, as a thanks.wait,does that mean I'll forget? -nah,thanks to me,you won't- you just gonna bug me every time or? -nah you just won't forget-. I tried focusing my eyes and ears on the class again but ended up drawing small figures of me and Kenny.i thought they were cute so I added a little heart but that made them look like they were in love...-you didn't remove it though- no I didn't.

-so you like him?- we need to build romance so,not YET! -yet- yes,yet,you were the one who came up with that! - oh yeah :D - oh my lord... after school,me stan,Kyle and cartman walked eachother home so we feel less lonely.my house wasn't too far away from school so I was the first to say bye. I finally get some RESSTTTT!!!! - not on my watch! - AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

(A/N)
Sorry for now posting for a while, I started making this chapter then lefted it then came back to it.