P.6- the park

Kenny's POV-

I wake up in the morning,about 6:30 am,like I do every single day.the good thing of dying every single day is that I actually get good sleep every time.

I sat up from my bed and stretch. I walk over to my closet and put on my dirty,orange parka.it was  a Saturday morning so me and the guys planned on meeting up at the park,getting some coffee at Tweek Bros and just hang out.

I actually wonder if (Y/N) will come too. I walk over to the phone Tolkien bought me for my 10th birthday and open our group chat.
___________________________________________

You
Mornin' y'all

Stan's_sbf
Hi ken!

Kyle's_sbf
Hey guys

Joos=dni
Hi Kenny

You
When We meet up???

Stan's_sbf
At 8am because (Y/N) isn't awake yet
___________________________________________

I stare at the text and decide to look through the only to find out that (Y/N) was added to the group chat last night and of course I was dead so I couldn't say hi or even know. I pull the charger out of my phone and shove my phone into my left pocket. I decide to put on my black fingerless gloves for today and zip up my coat.

I pick up my black backpack,that I use for both school and going out with friends. I replace my school equipment with some stuff like drawing equipment kyle gave me and headphones, although I won't be listening to music that much due to my friends.

I check the time,7:04am. Looks like I have an hour to eat breakfast and say bye to Karen, Kevin and my parents. I walk out my room and step into the kitchen.my father and mother, who seemed to be smoking, stand right next to the fridge. I look inside of the fridge only to see a half empty carten of milk and spoiled...bread?!

I'm so confused on why they put that there,maybe they're drunk? I close the large,white container and just ask Stan and kyle to buy me something like a sandwich and Dr.Pepper as a meal deal.

I stroll over to Karen and hug her goodbye before exiting the mess of a fucking house and head over to the park. I look at my phone again for the time which was 7:42, only about half an hour before we should actually meet up.

Once I arrive it was 7:56 so everyone should be here by now. I look around to see Kyle and Stan resting their heads on top of eachothers while sleeping.(Y/N) seems to be running late. I look Infront of Stan and Kyle to see cartman taking pictures for either his style shrine or to black mail Kyle and Stan into doing more style related stuff to add to the shrine as well.whatever it is, I don't want anything to do with it.

(A/N)

MY PHONE IS ABOUT TO DDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! 3X

also how do y'all feel about NSFW and don't bother asking why? :3