P.7- I'M LATE

Your POV-

I wake up from my slumber at look at the time,7:56am."SHIT!" I yell out loud as I stumble out of my bed and over to my closet to pick an outfit out even though I'm just gonna throw something random on.I pick up a plain black t-shirt,some dark blue shorts, black tights and a red and white jacket you'd probably see a high school jock wear in a movie.

I grab my phone,a notebook and pencil and shove them in my black backpack before running out my room. I grab a a chocolate bar from out of the cabinet,put on my red sneakers and rush outside the door.

I unwrap my chocolate bar and begin speed walking to the park. As I speed walk,I grab my phone out my bag only to reveal that it's 8:19. "I'm fucked..." I whisper to myself as a continue walking. -yeah you are!- FUCK!I forgot that you existed for a second... -so did I!- how do you forget that? -I haven't wrote in this book in a while,give me a break!-

I finally get to the park and spot Kyle fighting with cartman,Stan cheering Kyle on and Kenny eating a sandwich,what the fuck is going on? -chaos,lots and lots of chaos-.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim as I walk over to them,sadly only Kenny notices me since it's so loud -isn't that good since you need him to like you?- I guess."hey (Y/N)!" Kenny greets me with a little wave."sorry for being late..." I apologize for the inconvenience.

"It's fine!" Kenny reassured me before yelling at the other boys next to us, "GUYS!!!(Y/N) IS HERE!!!" "ouch,that hurt my ears. "  Stan complained as he looked both me and Kenny."oh,hey (Y/N)! " Kyle spoke,letting go of cartman's shirt,tossing him to the ground.

Ofcourse cartman was just yelling at Kyle so he didn't notice me."how come it took you so long to get here?" Stan questioned me -I'm waiting till you tell em that you over slept- oh for fucks sake "I kinda over slept..." I explained,Although, everyone was fine with it.

(A/N)

Sorry for being gone for so long,I don't honestly don't know why I left for so long and I feel so bad and guilty for not doing anything with this story for so long,I'm so sorry for disappearing.

I'm also going to school in I think 6,maybe five or smth else,days so yuh,buh bye my darlings!

- your pookie,max/maizie <3

Edit - I fucked up,its tomorrow's tomorrow.