P.4-highway to hell

Kenny's POV-

Class had finished and me and (Y/N) we're on our way to our next classes,mine was maths and his was art, which sadly weren't the same but he was with Kyle which is safe,but then again cartman was also in that class...

As we're walking,I accidentally got lost in my thoughts and (Y/N) had to slap me back to reality,he literally slapped me.I apparently stopped in the middle of the walk and he didn't know what to do so he just slapped my face.

I told him that it was alright,even though that hurt a bunch,and we kept on walking.It was finally my stop so we waved good bye at each other. I stepped one foot inside my classroom before realizing that I haven't died yet.

OF COURSE IT ISN'T THAT PERFECT TIMING THING,WHAT ARE YOU,I WAS COMPLETELY FI- I got stabbed...clyde,being the dumbass he is,was running around with a pair of fucking scissors and ,once I stepped through that door,accidentally stabbed me in the god damn throat.

My eyelid started to feel heavy as him,Jimmy and Tolkien watch in horror at blood gushes out of me and onto the floor,how the fuck are his scissors that sharp!? Before I know it,my eyes fall shut and I can feel my body fall onto the floor.the last things I hear are those two voices,Stan and Kyle's, "OH MY GOD,CLYDE KILLED KENNY!" "YOU BASTARD!".

Clyde's POV-

I stand in horror as I stare at what I had done,Kenny's dead body layed on the floor,a pool of blood surrounding him.I scream in horror and start crying,Craig just calls me a crybaby.

Tolkien and Jimmy went over to me and try comforting me about it,it worked a bit,but I'm still in shock.

(A/N)
-sorry that I haven't posted in a long time guys,I haven't been as motivated as I used to be and I feel guilty that I haven't posted so I tried to finish this extremely fast...-