Chapter 2

At 10pm that night Mikasa squeezed through the tiny window in her room and back to their meeting place exited to see Eren and Armin.

After a quick swim she was there, but they weren't. They're never usually late and normally like to get there early.

Mikasa waited 5 minutes before she saw a giant ship in the distance, she figured they weren't coming so she followed her curiosity and swam to the ship. She grabbed on to a ledge and looked at the people the boat there was a lot of them, a tall blonde one, a short black haired man ( he looked ripped she thought) and...

Eren!

"Tell us where the mermaids are!" The tall one asked, the shorty stood behind him, arms crossed looking unamused.

"I-i don't know what your talking about!" Eren had a bruise on his cheek, the scene was making Mikasa's blood boil.

"Don't lie we saw you."

"Fine I do know one- but I'll never tell!" The tall one turned around to face the shorty, who then walked up to Eren.

Mikasa's nails were digging into the wood, please don't hurt him was all she could think.

He slowly walked up to Eren and raised his leg and kicked him with enough force to send his blood splattering on the the crewmen, he kicked him again and again and again until Mikasa was pulling out her small throwing knife trying to get a clear shot on his head.

"If you won't tell us I'll just keep beating you and torturing you. Do you really want that?" Eren gritted his teeth.

"ILL NEVER TELL!"

"Fine by me, take him away," just like that everyone on the ship went inside except for the shorty and the tall man. " was that really necessary,Levi?" Levi! The one Armin had warned her about he had Eren he needed to kill him now.

"I believe so."

"We'll brake him eventually, goodnight Levi." The tall one walked inside and Levi slowly walked over to her ledge, she quickly and quietly dived under the water knife at the ready. He lent over the boat," I know your there I saw you tail, your a slow brat aren't you?"

That comment made want to scream she was known as one of the fastest and strongest in Atlantis.

" Don't worry about your friend," he had an evil smirk on his face," I'll make sure he doesn't die- yet."

That was the last straw Mikasa pulled back her arm and- something grabbed her tail, panicked she looked down to see a scaly arm locked onto her fin. It dragged her down into the black murky water.