Part 15

Levi was not doing well.

His arms and legs were aching, his was confused about what the following events were and his stomach felt rotten from swallowing to much sea water. At least that's what he thought was the cause of the pain, but some where deep down he knew it was because of Mikasa.

He felt something very strong for her, something more than just enjoying her company or having the same likes.

That feeling was now being drowned out by betrayal, he didn't know what her intent was.

Maybe to discover about our plans.
Or to kill a higher up-

Or kill him.

It all seemed to fit together now, she was sent to kill him, she never felt the same, she's a siren. They're meant to lure humans to there death, Levi had often had thoughts about what idiotic person would fall for that. He had became one of them.

"Levi!" Levi broke out of his thoughts and looked up to see Erwin run towards him, he was wielding a machete stained with blood, his forehead was blessing slightly and some of his shirt had rips in.
"I need you, Mike and Mikasa to-"
Erwin was cut off by a death glare from Levi, he was shocked, never seeing Levi look so angry so desperate.
"She's a traitor." Levi mumbled through his gritted teeth.

Even with the low volume and war going on behind him he heard what he said.

"Levi."
He just looked away from him and into the water.
Erwin paused for a moment before sighing and continuing.
"You go defend the recruits-"
"No!" Levi said in a harsh voice, he didn't stop to explain where he was going, Erwin was going to call out to him but he knew it was pointless. He was already gone.

Eren and Armin jumped over each wreck of large wood, occasionally having to swim by Mikasa's side. Whilst she was swimming she noticed a group of people helping the injured.

"Armin, I want you to take Eren over there," she stopped them.

"No! I have to come with you!"Armin stayed silent but Eren seemed determined to stay, his light sapphire eyes were a light with rage.

"Eren!" Mikasa said sternly." I need you to be safe."
Eren stayed still not reacting to her words, he loosened up and became more relaxed when Armin grabbed his arm and began pulling him in the direction of the injured.

"We'll just get in her way," Armin seemed to put some sence into him and he reluctantly followed.

After making sure they got there safely, Mikasa dived deep in the water. From time to time she swam across a someone who recognised her, either a human shocked she was a mer or a mer who was confused since she'd not been seen in a long time.

She was getting close to about the centre of the battle, she was so determined that she didn't notice the knife heading straight to her throat. She stopped, biting her lip, the attacker was behind her and the knife was so close to her skin she could almost feel it cutting her.

She couldn't elbow the persons stomach and hope they drop their guard. They were to prepared. Ready to slice her throat, she wondered why they hadn't done it yet.

She strained herself to look at the person.

Their eyes met.

She held her breath.

Her heart skipped a beat.

It was Levi.

Hello, I wanted to get this done as a Christmas gift and where I am now it's 0:38 am Christmas! Also shoutout to the person who sent me an amazing message ( revealing at end of the book, or they can do it in the comments, don't mind ) they were really nice and they know who they are.

Merry Christmas