Equation 4: The Entrance Exam (1)

(10 Months Later)

It's been 10 months since Aldera's school was closed indefinitely. During that time, Takeru, Kenzaki and Kagami practiced hard every day to take the entrance test of U.A. Even though the three of them could use the student-recommended privileges, they preferred to fight because, according to their accounts, it was a pleasure to fight.

Kenzaki: Wow... The days sure went by fast.

Takeru: I know, right? I can't believe that the entrance exam is starting today. The time for us to be heroes is finally here. I can't wait!

Then Kenzaki looks at Takeru who is now excited.

Kenzaki: Bro, I know that you are excited, but I want to make sure that you are ready. And more importantly, I want you to be careful and make sure that everyone doesn't know your identity as Kamen Rider Build.

Takeru: Of course! No one will know a Genius like me is Kamen Rider Build. You can trust me!

Kenzaki: Okay, I trust you. Anyways, how about your status?

Takeru: My "Hazard Level" is 3.4. What about yours?

Kenzaki: Well, mine is 3.7. And Kagami is 3.9.

Takeru: How the hell that she is higher than us?!

Kenzaki: Don't know. But we are the one who train hard the most. Besides, you have to practice your Evolved Quirks, too.

Then Kenzaki and Takeru get everything ready in their bags while Takeru is looking at the "Pandora Panels" which are now on the table. After that, he picks up the 2nd panel.

Takeru: I don't understand... If all the Pandora Panels have Best Matches... Then why does this one... Have 2 missing Fullbottles?

Takeru said as he looks at the slots where the missing Fullbottles are supposed to be placed.

Kenzaki: You still couldn't find anything about them?

Then Takeru puts down the Pandora Panel and looks at the computer.

Takeru: "Sighs" Yes... Kiryu Sento didn't leave us any clues about those Fullbottles.

Kenzaki: Which Bottles are the lost Fullbottles?

Takeru: "Sighs" Dragon and Lock. So?

Kenzaki: I see... Those Fullbottles don't go away naturally. According to History of Legends: "Kamen Riders", in Build's era there was also Kamen Rider Cross-Z, a Rider with an Asian Dragon motif. There are two possibilities, 1: Being the one chosen to inherit the power, 2: Being a direct or indirect descendant of Banjou Ryuga.  Another Kamen Rider... I hope that we can find him... Anyways, we need to hurry up. We don't want Kagami to wait for us, right?

Takeru: Don't remind me that.

Then they quickly prepare their stuff. After that, Kenzaki and Tatsumaki go up to the stair and open the fridge, only to see, Kagami who are waiting for them.

Kagami: What's taking so long? We need to go there fast, or else we will be late.

Kenzaki: Sorry, My Lil'Popsicle! Now, let's go everyone.

Then all three of them walk to the door to begin their trip to the entrance exam at U.A. High School.

{At U.A High School}

A High School}