Equation 16: The Sports Festival

It was the next day, and everyone in Class 1-A was talking about the attack on the USJ. They talked about how they were interviewed on live TV about the attack, but everyone talked about the big Nomu fight at the end.

Hagakure: Yeah but 1 thing for sure... The Riders and All Might are amazing!!!...

They all then turned around to the team

Kenzaki: I didn't do that much though...

It was then Kirishima yelled.

Kirishima: Are you kidding me, man!... Don't you know how awesome it is to have someone our age be able to catch up with the Number 1 Hero!...

Takeru: We only helped a little... All Might's strength is still on a whole other level...

Ryuga: High mountains have higher mountains, and strong enemies have stronger enemies. There is always someone better. Besides, we are still students, we have a long way to go.

Ryuga said as everyone looked at him surprisingly.

Ryuga: OK, why are you guys looking at me like you see a strange creature? Have you never seen a dragon speak philosophy before!?

Then Iida immediately rushes into the classroom.

Iida: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Kenzaki: Iida, everyone is already in their seats, it's just you who isn't...

Iida then sits in his seat.

Iida: Shoot!... sorry about that, I was just trying to help you, Igarashi, since you are the Class Representative, I was trying to lessen your burden...

Kenzaki: Much thanks for the effort but it's alright, I'll call for your help when I need it alright...

Uraraka: Yeah, don't worry about it...

Iida then nodded his head, which made the team smile. Ashido who was watching all this happen, only giggled but felt she had to ask this urgent question, even if it ruined this moment.

Ashido: Hey Tsuyu, who's going to teach homeroom today?...

Everyone then snapped out of their thoughts and looked to Asui, waiting for an answer.

Asui: Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his wounds...

It was then everyone looked over at Takeru, who closed his hand into a fist.

Takeru: I really wished I got to Mr Aizawa in time, so he didn't get hurt as much... If I hadn't lost control at that time, Mr. Aizawa wouldn't have been injured so seriously!

Everyone could see the guilt on Takeru's face, believing it was his fault that he couldn't help Aizawa, but it was then 3 people spoke.

Kenzaki: Takeru, don't blame yourself. This is partly our fault too. I was too subjective and let my emotions overwhelm my reason.

Jiro: Yeah, you were busy in your own battles as well against those other 2 villains...

Uraraka: So don't feel guilty, thinking it was your fault... alright...

All of them said, each with a smile, that cheered him up but he still felt guilty until a familiar voice then spoke.

???: Good Morning...

Everyone then turned to the front, shocked to see Aizawa looking like a mummy.

Everyone: Aizawa-sensei, you're back too soon!...