Equation 5: The Entrance Exam (2)

---------------(Previously)---------------

Present Mic: That's all from me! Finally, I will give you listeners a present our school motto! The Hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now, everyone, good luck suffering!

Kenzaki+Takeru: What do you mean suffering?

---------------(Continue)---------------

{U.A Ground; Battle Center D}

Kenzaki is in his sport uniform and standing with the group in front of a large gate. He prepare himself to get the points he need to get to hero course.

Kenzaki: "Thought" I have been ready for this!

Participant 1: Jeez, I'm really nervous.

Participant 2: I hope that I can pass so that I can get to Hero Course.

Participant 3: Yeah! Let's do our best!

Participant 4: My dream to become famous is in front of my eyes now.

Participant 5: If I passed this exam, I would have lots of girls fall in love with me.

Kenzaki: If you guys think this is some kind of game then go home.

Then all participant look at Kenzaki

Participant 4: What are you talking about?!

Participant 5: Are you looking for a fight?!

Kenzaki: True hero always break through their limits and always save the lives of others. Just for fame and glory isn't fit to become a hero.

Present Mic: Okay, start!

Then all of them look at Present Mic who is now on top of the communication tower with an confused face. But with Kenzaki...

Kenzaki: Sayonara, suckers!

He then activates his Galaxy Force Quirk to run, leaving all the participants in the dust.

Participant 2: What?! He is so fast!

Participant 4: "Yells" MY EYES!!! THERE IS DUST IN MY EYES!!!

Participant 1: That's it! I'm QUIT!!!

Participant 5: They didn't say go or anything?!

The participants were bickering about him running inside the gate without giving a signal until Present Mic got on the loudspeaker.

Present Mic: "Yells" WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!? A COUNTDOWN?!?! IN THE HERO WORLD, THERE'S NO COUNTDOWN!!! THERE'S ALREADY FOUR PEOPLE IN THERE AND THEY ARE AT 30 POINTS!

Everyone: What?!?!

The constants ran inside and saw multiple robot corps on the ground. Some of them were destroyed by crystal while others were chomped some parts.

Kenzaki: "Yells" YEAH-HAHAHA!

Kenzaki then took out a crystal sledgehammer and slammed it into the ground, creating a shockwave that destroyed the robots within 5 meters. Then Kenzaki runs around and destroys even more robots. On the way, he also sees many participants who are busy destroying the robots as well.  

Kenzaki: 66 points... I thinks that enough.

But suddenly from the darkness, a bullet flew out from an alley. Kenzaki immediately created a crystal shield to counter the attack. He turned around and saw a familiar figure.