Equation 15: Explanation

Right now, everyone was getting off the bus and started going towards the classroom. After that, Kenzaki, Takeru, Ryuga, and Kagami were the last to get off, only to be greeted by Principal Nezu. 

Takeru: Principal? What's wrong?

Nezu: I believe that you four have a few words, you would like to tell us.

The Rider Team: Huh?

Nezu: Just follow me. I'm not the only one who wants to hear.

Ryuga: Hear? Hear about what?

Nezu: You will know soon enough.

Nezu said as he turned his back and walked away, leaving them confused.

Ryuga: He just says like that without giving us any information.

Kagami: We will know soon when we get there.

Kenzaki: Kagami has a good point.

Ryuga: Fine.

Then all 4 of them start following Nezu until they arrive at their destination. Inside the room, the team saw all the teachers who were at the U.S.J., rescuing them. Right now, they were sitting at their seats at the meeting table. After that, Nezu sat his seat at the edge, and there was a cup of old Japanese tea in front of him.

Nezu: Tatsumaki-Nakano, Igarashi, Kurosawa, Sugimoto... Please, take a seat.

Then Takeru goes to the seat at the edge on the opposite side of Nezu. After that, Kagami sits next to him while Ryuga just leans to the wall like a cool guy. Kenzaki transformed into a snapping turtle and sat on the table with a bowl of water.

Nezu: Tatsumaki-Nakano, Igarashi you are already a vigilante. Why did you come to U.A?

Takeru: Why? Because I choose to be a hero whom everyone needs, like Kamen Riders in the past.

Cementoss: Those who saved the world many years ago? Before the Quirk incident?

Takeru: Yeah! They are my idols. Heroes who fight for the sake of... Love & Peace. One of them is my ancestor.

Teachers: "Thought" I wonder if they were like All Might...

Takeru: Anyway, 11 months ago, I came across a cafe that had a fridge which led to an underground lab. That was a place where everything began for me, either by coincidence or dumb luck, I became Kamen Rider Build. And about Kenzaki...

Kenzaki: I was chosen by Evolto to become Kamen Rider Evol's successor.

Teachers: Evolto?

After that, a red slime flew out from inside Kenzaki and took the form of Kamen Rider Evol in Phase 1.

Evolto: Yo!

Kenzaki: Evolto used to be a great threat to the Earth, he had the ambition to destroy everything. But... 

Evolto: After being defeated by the first Build and understanding humanity's limitless potential. I have decided to help Cross-Z first in the battle to defeat my brother. After that, I traveled across the galaxy, waiting for the day when there would be someone suitable to inherit my power. And little Kenzaki is the most suitable person. In addition to inheriting my equipment, that boy also has full rights to use my power.

Afterward, Evolto reentered Kenzaki's body.

Then Nezu sips his tea again.

Nezu: Interesting... Please, continue.