Equation 10: Visiting The Nascita

{On the Street}

Right now, Kenzaki, Takeru and Kagami were on their way to Nascita along with Ryuga who was walking next to Takeru while the "Cross-Z Dragon" was flying next to him.

Kenzaki: Ryuga, can I ask you something?

Ryuga: About what?

Kenzaki: How were you dosed by the Nebula Gas?

Ryuga: Nebula Gas?

Takeru: Prerequisites to be able to use Build's Rider System. Without it, when you use the Driver, it's just a decoration.

Ryuga: Oh! That's make sense.

Then he points at the "Cross-Z Dragon".

Ryuga: Thanks to this little guy.

All: Cross-Z Dragon?

Ryuga: Yes, he bit me and injected me with that substance. At first I didn't understand why he came to me. That is until I looked at my family tree. That's when I realized that my great-grandfather was Banjou Ryuga a.k.a the first Kamen Rider Cross-Z. After that, Cross-Z Dragon led me to an abandoned elementary school and led me to the office of a person named Mabuchi Yui or my great-grandmother. From there, I found the Build Driver and the last two Fullbottles. Combined with that is a message.

Cross-Z Dragon projects a holographic message

Ryuga the 1st: Hello future descendants, my name is Banjou Ryuga, also known as Kamen Rider Cross-Z. If anyone reads this message, it means that the person following it is my descendant, which means I have passed away. This message is sent as a warning to my descendants along with those who inherit the power of other Kamen Riders. In the near future, a dark force from 1971 will awaken again and continue to cause havoc once again. We also do not know what achievements humans will achieve in the future. But, remember my words: "Humanity's hope lies in the hands of the one who inherits this power."

Then that message goes away.

Ryuga: That's what I know until now. Anyway, where are we going? 

Takeru: Our base a.k.a...

Kagami: The beginning place! 

The four of them continued walking, unaware that there were curious people watching them.

Iida: Anyways, is this a good idea? What we are doing right now, can be considered as crime.

Kaminari: Don't worry, as long, they don't realize.

Koda: "Gesture" I feel bad for doing this.

Then the Riders turn towards an alley.

Hagakure: Let's hurry following them, or else we will miss them!

They followed them, only too see them enter a cafe called "Nascita'.

Sero: Wait!.. This place is!...

Kirishima: You know this place, Sero?...

Sero: Yeah, this place is really popular for its homemade cakes and cafe... even some well known Heroes come here to have some....

Midoriya: Really?... Kenzaki never said anything when he invites me to go here...

They all then turn to Midoriya.

Uraraka: You've been here before, Deku?...

Midoriya: Yeah, they had been inviting me ever since they took ownership of the cafe...