Equation 7: First Day At U.A (2)

---------------(Previously)---------------

All: "Yell" YESSSSSS!

Nino: Way to go little brother!

Itsuki: "Cry" I'm so proud!

Shiro: HAHAHAHA! I knew that you will make it! We gonna have to celebrate!

?????: By the way, my name is Kurosawa Ryuga.

Kenzaki: My name is Igarashi Kenzaki, and she is Sugimoto Kagami a.k.a my girlfriend.

???: I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Nice to meet you.

Everyone: Homeroom teacher?!

Kenzaki: "Thought" F**k! Not him!

Aizawa: It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field.

---------------(Continue)---------------

{At U.A School Field}

Everyone: Huh?! A quirk assessment test?!

Uraraka: How about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa: If you are going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?

Then Aizawa pulls out a digital notepad and shows it to them.

Aizawa: Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating.

Then Aizawa looks at digital notepad.

Aizawa: Since there are 2 people got the same scores, so I don't need to call the person who got a highest score.

Everyone: "Thought" Huh? Aren't you suppose to call the person who got a highest score?

Kenzaki: "Thought" This is weird... What is he thinking?

Aizawa: Instead, I will call Bakugo, Kurosawa and Sugimoto to demonstrate. Bakugo and Kurosawa got the same scores in the 3rd place at the practical exam, right? And Sugimoto and Tatsumaki-Nakano got the same scores in the 2nd place, right?

Bakugo+Ryuga: "Yells" WHAT??? KAGAMI AND TAKERU HAVE THE SAME SCORE ON THE 2ND PLACE?!

Bakugo: Wait a minutes! Who got the damn highest score?!

Takeru+Kagami: There!

Then they point at Kenzaki who is busy sleeping while standing.

Bakugo+Ryuga: "Yells" HIM?! YOU GOTTA KIDDING ME!!!