Equation 12: USJ (1)

After that incident, everyone went back to their class. After that, Aizawa came in, and the class began moving on to the hero basic training.

Aizawa: For today's hero basic training, it is turned into a class with 3 instructors, All Might, me and one more person.

Midoriya: "Thought" "Turned into"? I wonder if it's a special case?

Sero: Excuse me! What will we be doing?

Then Aizawa holds a card with the word "Rescue" and shows it to everyone.

Aizawa: Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's a rescue training.

Kaminari: Rescue... Looks like, it will be a lot of work this time, too.

Ashido: Right?

Kirishima: Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!

Asui: No one can beat me in water. Ribbit.

Ryuga+Takeru+Kenzaki: "Sigh" Yare yare daze!

Aizawa: Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not, this time.

Then Aizawa presses a button on the remote control. After that, lots of suit cases are coming out from the wall.

Aizawa: Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off campus, so we are taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready.

Before Aizawa leaves the class, he turns his back and looks at Banjo and Bakugo.

Aizawa: And for Kurosawa and Bakugo...

Then both of them look at Aizawa.

Aizawa: Don't blow up anything. This is a rescue class, not a destroy class.

Bakugo+Ryuga: "Yell" WE BOTH KNOW THAT!!!

Right now, some of the class tries to close their mouths because they try to hold their laugh. After that, Aizawa leaves the classroom as everyone gets up to get their suitcases.

{Somewhere at the Town}

Right now, the pros hero are having a hard time, dealing with a villain.

Villain: Listen, heroes. Don't come after me. If you do, I'm gonna kill this rich family here.

All Might: It's fine now, family! Missouri Smash!!!

Then All Might knocks the villain and saves the hostage family. After that, he starts to jump away but feels something not right.

All Might: "Thought" Am I getting weaker? I know that after the One For All is passed to a new holder, the previous holder will slowly get weaker. Because I'm saving people while heading to work, my power decline even faster. I better not late, I cannot late for today's lesson!

{At U.A. High School}

Right now, everyone is waiting near the bus and already wears their hero costumes except Midoriya. His costume is torn apart during the combat training, so he is wearing his gym uniform. The normal things from his costume is that the mouth mask, belt with tools and white gloves.

 The normal things from his costume is that the mouth mask, belt with tools and white gloves