Chapter 1- Something went wrong

"Vi, I can't wait to see what powers we've got"Lily screeched in excitement. Violet {vi} couldn't wait to see her powers too. "Yeah Lily soon, we will be blasting through the air like super girls." Vi said jumping. Lily rolled her eyes just as her mom, Rose the queen came in."Girls, you need to prepare for breakfast so you can go to the ceremony." Rise said to the Ten-years old princesses. Lily and Vi put on their princess gowns and went for breakfast.
      After breakfast, the king, Zack, came in furious"Girls, would you go outside? Everyone is waiting." Zack said and his daughters ran outside. When they got outside, they joined the circle where all other children were already gathered.
      At the middle of the circle, there was a rock which every child must touch to see his/her powers. After that, the child's eyes will glow and he would enter a bubble. After coming out of the bubble he would then know what kind of power he/she has.
     Vi was the sixth child to touch the stone. But when she did, her eyes started glowing with red light and then a golden bubble surrounded her. It lingered in the air and then when she came out of the bubble, her parents {Rose & Zack} ran forward. "Darling violet, how are you feeling? What powers do you have?" Rose asked Vi as the seventh child went to touch the stone. Vi just touched her head."I feel weird mom. I..." Vi was saying when a glass shattered. Everyone stared at Vi including the child who just came out of his bubble." Mom, I think I have the power of destruction." Vi said very afraid. Rose and Zack gasped" My daughter don't be scared, you have great powers." Zack said reassuring to Vi who was now crying in Rose's arm." Really?" Vi said timidly cleaning her face. Zack and Rose nodded and Vi's face broke into a big smile. Vi jumped up and down excitedly and lily watched her sister with pure happiness on her face.
      Lily was the last child to touch the rock. When she did, her eyes turned pure black and a black bubble surrounded her and floated to the air, everyone gasped, staring with their mouth wide open. The bubble lingered in the air for such a long time that everyone thought it would never come down. And when it finally did, lily came out of it and immediately fainted. Everyone panicked and Zack ordered some people to go and get the current seer, who was his brother. He carried Lily inside with Vi and Rose trailing after him. When the people he sent to get his brother came back looking grave" Your Majesty sir, this is hard for me to say but your brother has passed away." That immediately set Zack off, he knew what it meant, there was a new seer.

_______________________________________________________. Lizzy's POV

  Pls support my book it is my first ever.A little idea of what you will come across in chapter 2. In this chapter, Lily's hair will change color and her sister Vi will start growing hatred on her. Thanks and vote my book.