CHAPTER 5

"Y-You are g-going to m-marry me?" I asked her "Of course babygirl! As I said only I can bully you, touch you and talk to you so this is a great way of doing that cuz you said it's your life and you can do whatever you want but after marriage it will be ours!" She said making me confused "So you want to marry me just to bully me?" I asked curiously. She chuckled deeply before replying "It's because of something more important!" She whispered and began walking towards our parents while I followed her.

I sat down still processing that me and Lisa are getting married. I looked at Kookie Oppa and he gave me a'You should have listened to me' look. He was right but now I can't back off. "We want the marriage as soon as possible infact it will be good if it will be held next weekend, is  it ok for you Jeon?" Mr. Man-I mean dad asked my dad. Why are they so impatient. We are way too young for the marriage. "Yeah it will be fine!" Dad replied. 

Time skip 

Our meeting with my to-be in-laws went well. Me and Lisa exchanged numbers because she said that she will be taking me to shopping tomorrow for marriage. I swear to god my life is gonna be a literal hell. I took shower and sat on my bed. Just then my dog simba came to me running. I started rubbing his stomach cuz I know he loves when I do that. "You know simba your mommy is going to get married with a bad girl!" I said and he barked in reply. My phone rang and it was Lisa's video call. Why is she calling me at this hour? I sighed and picked up the call. 

"Why did you called me?" Was the first thing I asked. "Whoa! That's how you greet your future wife!" I mentally rolled my eyes. "By the way I was missing you that's why I called!" Seriously!?! Missed me?!? "Stop it! We just met today!" I said tiredly. "I guess we should always talk on a phone rather then face to face!" She said "And why is that?" I asked "Cuz you're talking to me normally rather then stuttering!" She said and I noticed that I was actually not stuttering. "Yea-Simba n-not now hahaha Sim-!" Simba jumped on me and started licking my face making me laugh. "N-No! S-Simba haha Simba!" I slightly yelled while laughing but he didn't even budged. I swear this is my biggest weakness. I can't let control myself whenever someone tickles me even slightly. I heard some giggles and remembered that Lisa is still on the call watching me.

I grabbed Simba and stopped him. Finally! Then I pushed him outside the room. "That's what you get for tickling me!" I said proudly while sitting on my bed. "You look good while laughing!" Lisa said staring at me. "T-Thank you?" I said unsurely. "I just can't wait for our honeymoon!" Lisa said smirking. I swear whenever I start to think that she is a little good girl she shows her real self. Pervert! I was blushing now I don't know why? "By the way I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow so be ready!" She said and I nodded. "So...bye?" I asked "Ok bye!" She said and hung up the call and I sighed in relief. 

Why is she doing this? She is just ruining our lives by this marriage. We don't love each other we don't even know each other completely. And on the top of everything she is my bully. I hope I will stay alive with her.

Time skip 

I just entered my class. Well I only tell my group ITZY and BTS about my marriage. And I swear to god Jimin Oppa was on the verge of crying. I felt bad for him. And I think Lisa also told her friends about the marriage cuz I saw Jisoo Unnie smirking at me and Lisa earlier in the corridor. I sat on my seat quietly. And didn't notice that Lisa was already sitting next to me. "Hey babygirl! Ignoring me huh?" Lisa asked in her deep voice and seriously I got goosebumps. "N-No! I j-just didn't n-noticed y-you!" I stuttered. "Hmm ok! I'll trust you on this!" She said and went back. I sighed in relief. 

"So Y/N! You are gonna marry your hot bully?" Yuna asked teasingly at the moment I sat down in the cafeteria."How many times do I have to repeat myself Ms. Shin?" I asked a bit pissed off because they were teasing me since morning and asked this question for million times. "I thought I had a chance with you!" Ryujin said pouting while Yeji hit her shoulder  "Waee?!?" She asked rubbing her shoulder "Because you are flirting with someone else in front of your girlfriend!" Yeji said and Ryujin let  out a nervous chuckle.

"Ahm! Y/N?" Someone cleared his throat and called me. I turned around and saw a boy who is in my history class. "Yes?" I asked calmly "This is for you! I hope you like it!" He said and brought his hand to me containing chocolate. I took them nervously because I don't want him to feel embarrassed in front of everyone. "T-Thank you!" I said. He then went back with a smile on his face. Why do I feel like someone is glaring at me? I thought before turning around. 

Time skip 

I was waiting for Lisa outside my house. She texted me that she will be here in 5 minutes. And there she is. I sat in the passenger seat and Lisa started driving. It was weird that she was quiet. Usually she flirts with me or do weird stuff unlike now. She was was alright in the morning. Only God knows what happened to her. 

We reached at the mall. She got out and opened the door for me. I didn't knew that she is a gentlewoman. She then started walking quietly but I held her hand to stop her from walking. "What happened Lisa? Why are you acting like this?" I asked and tried my best not to stutter. "Why you accepted that chocolate from him?" She asked coldly.