CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

Lisa called everyone for dinner and right now we are sitting on the table eating dinner. Lisa was sitting beside me. "So how's your college going?" Dad asked me. "It's going fine dad!" I said and smiled. I felt Lisa's hand on my thigh but I didn't mind it. She started caressing it slowly and it was so calming. I looked at Lisa and her smile suddenly changed into a smirk. I don't have a good feeling about what's going to happen. Lisa brought her hand inside my panties suddenly and I gasped. "What happened Y/n?" Jennie asked me and everyone was looking at me worriedly. "N-Nothing, it's j-just the f-food is really good!" I said and forced a smile. I looked at Lisa and she smirked and winked at me. Please Lisa not now!

She rubbed her finger on my clit gently and I bit my lower lip to control my moan. It would be really embarrassing. Then she slowly slid her finger inside me and I wanted to moan loudly. "So, we are here to give you both a gift. As you know that Lisa will be the next CEO of Celine in a few months so we want you guys to spend some time together alone. We booked your tickets for Paris the day after tomorrow so you have time for for packing, and yeah don't worry about college cuz I've already told them to grant you leave for 2 weeks!" Dad said but right now I can't focus on him because Lisa is fucking me under the table. She is thrusting her finger in and out of me slowly. "Thanks dad! It really  means a lot right Y/n?" Lisa innocently asked me. "Y-Yeah!" Was all I could say. "Y/n honey! Are you alright? You seem a bit off!" Mom asked me worriedly. "Y-Yeah m-mom! I j-just n-need to use t-the r-restroom!" I said and Lisa quickly pulled her hand back and I went to restroom.

Gosh, I looks so wasted. Sweat is all over my face. I washed my face and fixed myself before going back to my family. I sat down after glaring at Lisa. I take my words back I don't love this monster! "You better pack your stuff tomorrow after college." Lisa's dad said. "Yes dad!" I said. We talked about random things for about 1 hour and then they left.

Lisa quickly went to take shower because she knew that I'm really mad at her. But that doesn't mean that I will kill her because I love her. It feels so surreal that I fell in love with my bully. I also took shower in the other bathroom and went inside our room just to see Lisa sleeping peacefully or that's what I thought. I went beside her and placed a few kisses on her lips softly and laid down after switching off the lights. "I love you!" I whispered softly and hugged her. "I love you more!" She whispered back and wrapped her hands around me. "I thought you were sleeping" I looked up at her and said. "I just didn't wanted to die this early!" She said and we both giggled. "So now my bully is scared of me huh?" I teased her. She quickly changed our positions and now she was on top of me. "I am not scared of anyone!" She said in her deep sexy voice and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Ok fine. Now let's sleep we have college tomorrow!" I said because I knew where it was going. "Forget about it! Let's just finish what we started earlier" She whispered and licked my earlobe. "L-Lisa s-stop!" I said and gently pushed her away from me. "You want me to sleep on the couch?" I asked her and she shook her her head. "Then don't do this. I'm really tired now and we have to do packing tomorrow for our honeymoon!" I said and laid down followed by her. "Ok babygirl! But don't forget that I will not stop on our honeymoon, even if you tell me to!" She said and pulled me closer to cuddle with me.

"Good night babygirl!"

"Good night! But I think wifey is much better than this babygirl" I said and she chuckled. "Ok wifey! I love you!" She said sweetly. "I love you too!" I said and we both drifted into deep sleep.