CHAPTER 13

Time skip

Y/N POV

"Y/n, baby girl wake up the plane is about to land." Lisa whispered softly and I snuggled closer to her. "Wake up now and you can have as much rest as you want in the hotel room" She said while gently shaking me but I remained unbothered. "You want me to tickle you again?" She asked and I quickly shot my head up to look at her. "I'm awake!" I said quickly. She patted my head before saying "Good girl!" I playfully rolled my eyes at her and she giggled in response.

Time skip

We reached at the hotel room and the first thing I did was flopping myself on the bed. Lisa brought our luggage inside and frowned when she saw me. "Baby girl, you should at least help me out with this luggage!" Lisa said. "I'm tired lily!" I said in a sleepy voice. "Don't you think lily doesn't suit my personality?" She asked me and laid beside me. I quickly hugged her and rested my head on her chest. "It does!  You are a complete softy when you are with me." I replied earning a giggle from her. "You're really tired?" She asked me softly and I nodded. "Get some sleep, we have to do a lot of things at night which requires a lot of energy!" She said mischievously and I smacked her chest.

"I love you!" She said sweetly. "I love you more!" I replied and kissed her cheeks.

Time skip

I woke up at 8 and saw Lisa still sleeping peacefully while hugging me. "Lisa get up let's have dinner, I'm hungry" I whispered while combing her hair. "What time is it now?" She asked while rubbing her eyes cutely. "It's 8!" I said and she frowned. "Ok, let me take a quick shower then we'll go out for dinner!" She said while getting up. "Be quick!" I said while laying down. She went inside the bathroom and I closed my eyes waiting for her.

After sometime I felt someone on me. I already know it's Lisa. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa on top of me while grinning. She pecked the tip of my nose and said "I love you!" I smiled at her "I love you more!" I said and she shook her head. "No ways babygirl! I love you more, there's no doubt in it." I narrowed my eyes at her. "I don't believe you on this." I said sarcastically. "I can do anything for you, I kicked the boy who was bullying you, almost killed that jerk who touched you inappropriately and threw that Soobin out of my college!" She said proudly and I widened my eyes "You what!?!" I almost yelled at her "You heard it right! You thought that just kissing you in front of him was his punishment for proposing my wife? Nope!" She said and smirked. "I thought you have changed but I guess I was wrong." I said sarcastically "I changed but just for you, cuz I really love you." She said and pecked my lips. "Ok, now let's go I am really hungry!" I said rubbing my stomach. "Ok, but you have to give me what I want after we'll be back!" She said and I blushed because I knew what she meant. I slowly nodded my head and both of us went out to find a good place to eat.