CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV

I came back home from college and right now I'm having dinner with my family. "From tomorrow you will go to your brother's college" Mom said looking at me. "But why mom? I mean there is no such problem in my current college" I asked "Because I want you to study in the same college as me" Jungkook Oppa said. I know he is protective towards me but this is too much. "But Oppa I can't.All my friends are in this college and I don't want to leave them" I said in a sad tone. This always works on him. "Your friends are also coming in this college. So the problem is solved. Be ready tomorrow morning I'll drive you college with me" "But Opp-"  And he is gone. Why my friends also agreed. They are so mean. Now I can't even have fun in college.

Time skip 

Morning 

"Y/N!! Get your ass up from the bed or you'll be late on your first day!!" Mom shouted from downstairs and I got up quickly. I ran towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and did my morning routine. After that I changed into a cute dress and did light makeup before running downstairs. I hurriedly ate pancakes cuz Oppa was already waiting for me outside. I quickly ran out and sat in his car.

"Sorry Oppa! Now both of us will be late because of me" I said while looking at my lap. "It's ok Y/n/n" he said showing his bunny smile. Then he drove to the college. WOW! I must say this college is massive. It's so cool. "How's it?" Oppa asked "It's nice, I liked it"I replied "Come let's get your schedule first" I nodded and we headed towards the principal office. 

I got my schedule and Oppa left because he had a class. Actually he was not going but I reassured that I'll be fine so he left. I have English class first and then two more. 'Easy Peasy' I thought. I still have fifteen minutes left before my class so I decided to look for my friends first and then my class. I was walking in the corridor and there were a lot of students. Some of them looked at me weirdly which made me uncomfortable.

I saw students gathering around 4 girls but I can't see them properly because of the crowd. Suddenly a girl with bangs almost yelled at the crowd and all of them went to their ways leaving the 4 of them. I found my locker and decided to put my extra books in it. 

As I turned around I saw my group ITZY, they were walking but as soon as they saw me they started running towards me. 'No I don't want to be crushed  in between them, Run Y/N! Run!!' I started running but Ryujin caught me and now I am struggling for oxygen "Y/N, we missed you soo much~" Yeji said "We just met yesterday, I can't breathe!!" I said "But still we missed you!" They said leaving me. Finally I can breathe again. "Do you want to kill me?!?" I slightly yelled while fixing my clothes. "Y/N! Stop acting I know you love our hugs and kisses"  Yuna said while getting close to kiss me. I ran to save myself. And they followed me as always.

I was running while looking back to see those crackheads. Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on my back while that person didn't moved a little. I looked up and saw a girl with bangs, plump lips, big doe eyes and giving a cold bad girl vibe. I stood up rubbing my back which was hurting badly. "S-Sorry! I didn't saw you" I said bowing to her. "Yes! You should be sorry! But I can't forgive you this easy baby girl" She said while smirking. God! She looks scary! "Finally! We found you Y/N!" My not so sweet friends said approaching me. "So Y/N it is!" I turned around and saw her looking at me intently. My friends were also confused. "Best of luck cuz from now on your life will be hell" she whispered in my ear giving me shivers to my spine. She winked at me before leaving. "Who was she? What was she saying?" They started questioning me. "I don't know! Let's go or else we'll be late" I said and walked away to find my class. 

"So this is my class! Anyone else have English class?" I asked but they shook their heads. WTF! It will be so boring. Although I say that I don't like them but without them I don't feel good. "Ok cool bye!" I said casually. "Don't worry we have same class after this!" Lia said. Why I am this bad at acting. "It's alright Now go!" They went to their classes and me too. 

I entered the class and the professor was already there. Well Done Y/N! He asked me to introduce myself. "Anneong! I am Jeon Y/N. I am new here, please take care of me" I said showing my prettiest smile. "You can sit beside Jennie. Jennie raise your hand!"  I saw a cat-eyed girl raised her hand so I went to sit beside her. "Hey!" She said showing her gummy smile. "Hi!" I replied respectfully. Then we focused on the teacher.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud that scared the shit out of me. And Jennie was in the same state. I looked at the door and saw the same girl with bangs wearing her cold expression. "Lisa you are late again!" The professor complained but she just rolled her eyes. 'So rude' I thought "Can I sit now?" She asked and before he could answer she started walking. A smirk appeared on her lips as she saw me. She took her seat beside me while maintaining eye contact with me. "WTF she wants?!? She looks so scary. God please take care of my family and my precious baby Simba if I die'  I thought.

I tried to focus on the lecture but I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me and it was none other than Lisa. I can feel it. I peeked at her and yeah it was her. I quickly turned away and heard her chuckle that was deep. After sometime I felt a hand on my thigh. 'No No Please!' I looked at Lisa but she was looking to the board like she is the most attentive person here I moved a bit to take her hand off my thigh but instead of removing it she started caressing my thigh. 'Just kill me already!' I can see her smirking. Her hand started moving towards my inner thigh. 'FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?!?"  Thank God! The bell rang I grabbed my things and ran out of the class as fast as I can. 

"Phew! That was close!" I said to myself "What was close?" Jungkook Oppa asked me. I almost screamed because of him "Oppa!! You scared me!" I said while holding my chest and pouted when he started laughing. "Aww!! my poor baby, I am sorry" he said ruffling my hair. 

My friends came and we headed towards cafeteria. Jungkook oppa went to his group BTS. I've met them before and they are all so good especially V Oppa who is Jungkook's bf, cool no.

We sat on a free table and were deciding what to eat. "I'll have burger!" I said excitedly. "Ok bring my pizza too!" "My noodles too!" "My doughnuts!" "My kimchi fried rice!" "And my fried chicken!" They all said and I gave them a 'WTF!' look "Come on Y/N! Don't be useless" Ryujin said and before I could even protest I was pushed by them. 'Why the heck are they my friends?!?' I thought before ordering. 

I ordered everything I guess? I turned around and saw Lisa with three girls one of them is Jennie and she is looking at me with a worried face and same with one more girl with heart shaped lips. But Lisa and that blonde girl are smirking at me. WTF IS HAPPENING!?!  Then Lisa started walking towards me and I stepped back until I reached the counter which means I can't step back now. Then she poured water actually freezing cold water on my head still smirking. And everyone started laughing at me. I just lowered my head and bit my lips to control my tears.

———————————————————————————————————

A/N: That's it for chapter 1. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the mistakes. Byee!!