CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV

"I know you are awake!" Lisa said but I kept my eyes closed. I don't know what will she do if I'll open my eyes. "Y/n open your eyes or else I'll....I'll tickle you!" She said after thinking. She knows that it's my weakness since she saw me laughing uncontrollably when Simba was licking and tickling me. But I'm not gonna open my eyes. "If that's what you want!" She said and started tickling me, I quickly opened my eyes but it was too late. "L-Lisa hahahaha s-stop p-ple-hahaha please!" I shouted while laughing but she didn't stop. "I warned you earlier!" She said and sat on me still tickling me "S-Sorry hahaha p-please s-stop!" I said and I had tears in my eyes from laughing too much. She stopped after a while but was still on top of me. "Thank god you stopped or else I would have died." I said while panting but she just stared at me. "Never talk to that Soobin again." She said blankly. "Why?" I said raising my left eyebrow. I didn't realize that she was still on top of me but I was talking to her like it was something common. "Because I love you and I don't like seeing you with someone else!" She said seriously.

She then leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. I widened my eyes but didn't push her away. 'Don't tell me I'm falling for her too!' I thought. She was moving her lips softly. I closed my eyes and started responding to her kiss. I placed my hands on her nape to pull her closer. Her hands were all around my body. She moved one of her hand inside my top and unclasped my bra. I didn't stop her, actually I wanted her now. I want her to continue this, I want her to touch me, I want her to be mine and I don't know why? She tossed my bra somewhere and her hand went to my right boob. Her other hand was on my ass and she squeezed it. I moaned on her lips and she took the opportunity to shove her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course she won. She roamed every inch of my mouth with her tongue. I moaned again when she squeezed my boob. We eventually pulled out of the kiss while panting and stared at each other. My hands were still on the back of her neck playing with her baby hair. And her hand inside my top.

"Can we go to our room?" Lisa asked staring at me and I nodded slowly. She smiled before picking me up. My legs were around her waist and her hands were on my ass supporting me. She gave me small kisses on my neck on our way to our room. 'I can't believe I am doing this with her' She locked our room and placed me on the bed softly. She was again on top of me. She pecked my nose and then attached our lips together. Gosh! Her lips are so soft. I kissed her back and soon she traveled her kisses down to my jaw and then neck. She sucked my neck hard and I am sure it left a hickey. "Aah! L-Lisa! S-Stop!" I moaned and she stopped and looked at me confused. "What happened?" She asked softly. "We have college tomorrow so please don't leave any mark!" I said lowly. "But I already left one!" She said while smirking. "Don't worry I just made it so everyone knows that you belongs to me and no one comes near you!" She whispered in my ear and licked my earlobe. "A-Aah!" I moaned breathlessly, "I love you and I love when you moan for me!" She whispered softly against my lips. "L-Lisa!" I moaned loudly when she took my clothed nipple in her mouth. She keep sucking it and then came up to me and kissed me on my lips. I responded quickly wanting more. She is making me wet down there. I moved my hand inside her shirt and started rubbing her abs. I tugged her shirt so she just take it off. She broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Do you want me to take this off?" She asked me I nodded. She took her shirt off along with her sweatpants. Now she was just in her sports bra and boxers. I can already see that big bulge in her boxers. She started unbuttoning my top and I was mow half naked because she  already took off my bra in the living. I took my trouser off and was left in my dripping wet underwear. She caressed my cheeks softly and said "I love you Y/n!" She has said this to me too many times during our make out. "I-I love you too Lisa!" I don't know what gotten into me and I said that but it didn't felt fake, it felt real.  I really love her! "R-Really?!" She asked. I kissed her lips and said "Really! I love you only you!" I said and she kissed me again, while her hand went to my pussy and she started drawing circles round my clit. I moaned between the kiss. I brought my hand to her boxer and slowly slid it down. I grabbed her dick and stroked it. Lisa groaned at that. I kept stroking it while Lisa rubbing my clit. It was heaven.

She was about to put her dick inside me when the bell rang. We both groaned in annoyance and my pussy was begging for her dick. "Who would it be?" I asked.

"Oh no! I forgot to tell you that our parents along with your brother is coming!"