CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

I ran as fast as I can until I was out of that place. I was still crying and I didn't wanted Oppa to see me in this state cuz I know he will be mad. And tbh I don't want any mess on my first day. I was now in the corridor soaking and slightly shivering then someone offered me a pair of clothes. I looked up and saw Jennie and one other girl.

"Take this and change or else you'll catch cold" She said softly. Is she ok, I mean she didn't even said a word to Lisa earlier when she was bullying me and now she cares for me!?! "I don't want your help!" I said and was about to walk away "Jennie see! It's Tae oppa!" She said pointing to my back. "Yeah! And her boyfriend is also with him. I guess they are coming in our direction" No! No! I can't let oppa see me in this condition. I quickly held the clothes from Jennie "Thanks" And entered the bathroom to change. Both of them were looking confused by my sudden action.

I got out after changing. They were still there talking to each other, then Jungkook oppa noticed me. "Y/N baby what are you doing here? And wait, your clothes! Why you changed them?" He asked in a concern tone. While Jennie and her friend was looking confused. "Oppa! I s-spilled juice o-on my c-clothes and borrowed J-Jennie's clothes" I answered nervously. "Oh! So you know Jennie! Jennie she is my little sister Jeon Y/N!" He introduced me to them. "And Y/N both of them are my sisters Jennie and Jisoo!" V oppa said pointing to them. 

"Y/N did anyone bother you? You know you can tell me" oppa said seriously. "N-No oppa! There's no such p-problem." I replied "You better tell me if anything happens ok?" He said patting my head and I just nodded in response. Then V and jungkook oppa left. I let outa sigh.

"I didn't know you are his sister Y/N" Jennie said. "It wasn't necessary though!" I said coldly. "See Y/N I know you are mad at us but we can't do anything. Lisa's father own this college and she can do whatever she wants. She can even kick us out of this college and I can't let this happen so please I hope you understand. Sorry" She said while hanging her head low and now I felt guilty. "It's ok Jennie, I didn't know about that. But please don't tell Jungkook or V oppa about what happened earlier. I don't want any mess" I said her with a little smile. "Don't worry about that. So, friends?" She asked and offered her hand. I gladly accepted it. "Friends!" I smiled softly. "Me too! Me too!" Jisoo unnie said excitedly and I shaked my hand with her too. They are not that bad. I hope so.

I saw my friends running to me like maniacs. 'NOT AGAIN!!' I thought and hid behind Jisoo unnie. "What happened? Is Lisa coming here?" She asked worriedly while looking around. "They are worst than he-aah!!" And they got me again, "You dumbass where were you?!? You made us all worried! We just told you to order food and you left us there!?!" Yeji shouted. "Yah!! I didn't left you because I wanted to! I just had something urgent to do!" I lied to them. "Was it more important than us?" Ryujin asked. "N-No I m-mean, forget it here meet my new friends Jennie and Jisoo unnie!" I changed the topic. They introduced themselves and then both of them left. "Come let's eat now! I am hungry!!" Yuna said and tried to drag me but I stopped her. "I am n-not hungry! You c-can go if y-you want" I stuttered while saying I don't wanna go back because almost everyone in cafeteria knows what happened and I don't want my friends and oppa to know it. "Are you hiding something from us Y/N/N?" Yeji asked and they all eyed me suspiciously. "N-No! Why w-would I?" I said and they all nodded.

Time skip 

I sat in my oppa's car and he started driving. "Y/N stay away from that Lisa!" Jungkook oppa said sternly "W-Who L-Lisa? And w-why should I s-stay away f-from her?" I don't want him to know that I already met her. "She's the daughter of the owner of our college. And she bullies anyone she wants. I also heard that she poured cold water on a new student today. Do you know?" He asked while his eyes were on the road. WTF!! "N-No oppa! I-I d-don't know." 'Why I always stutter while lying. He nodded his head. Thank goodness he believed me. We reached home and I ran to my mom and gave her a hug. 

"How was your first day honey?" My mom asked me "it was good! Mom I'm hungry please give me food!" I whined. Of course I am really hungry I just had two pancakes through the whole day. "Ok go and change I'll serve you food then" I kissed her cheeks before running to my room. After eating dinner I slept.

Morning 

Today I woke up on time and ate two extra pancakes for backup. Who knows if the thing that happened yesterday happens again. I entered the college alone, cuz Jungkook oppa don't have a class. I told him that I can drive here by myself but he didn't let me. I was quite early today so there were not many students. I sighed and went to my locker to get my books. As I turned around I was pushed hard against my locker. I hissed in pain and to be honest it hurts so bad. "Hi babygirl!" A deep voice that I didn't wanted to hear made me look up and I was right. It was Lisa staring intently at me. "W-What do y-you want?" My voice almost cracked asking this. "You!" She whispered seductively. My eyes widened hearing this I tried to push her but she trapped me between her arms. She stared at my lips before smirking.