CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

"Why you accepted that chocolate from him?" Lisa asked me coldly. I was taken aback by the question I mean why do she cares? She don't love me right? "I j-just didn't w-wanted to m-make him embarrassed." I said but she rolled her eyes before pinning me to her car. "Listen Y/N you are going to be my wife and I don't like it when someone else touch you, give you anything or even talk to you. I can't stop each one of them but I can ask you. So from now on you will not talk to any of them and if they try to talk to you just ignore them and if needed then slap them but don't let them come near you. Understand?" WTF?!?

"B-But Lis-" I was about to say something but she cutted me off. "No buts Y/N! Just tell me did you get it what I said?" Lisa asked deeply and I nodded because I don't know what will she do if I'll not agree to her. She smiled and patted my head. How can she just change so quickly? Whatever.

She then held my hand and led me inside the mall. It was huge and there were a lot of pretty dresses and gowns. "Excuse me! Show your best designs and dresses to my princess. It's for our marriage so I want the perfect one." Lisa said making me blush at the nickname. The worker started showing me different dresses. They were all so good. I can't choose one.

Time skip

After struggling for 2 hours I finally selected my gown. Lisa payed for it and we made our way outside. It still feels awkward that I am going to marry my bully next week. "Y/N I have to buy some hoodies, can you accompany me?" She asked and I nodded. We then went to another store and she started looking for hoodies. While she was busy I saw a man staring at me. He was looking at me like I was his meal. I felt uncomfortable. He then walked towards us and stood right beside me. I was scared now. I moved closer to Lisa and grabbed the hem of her shirt lightly. She was so focused in shopping that she didn't notice me.

After that I felt someone touching me. I turned around and saw that man smirking at me crazily. I unconsciously hugged Lisa, preventing myself from crying "What happened?" Lisa asked me while hugging me back. "C-Can we g-go home?" I said still hugging her. "Yeah we can but after you tell me what happened?" She asked breaking the hug. "T-That guy i-is t-touching me i-inappropriately" I said while sobbing because I couldn't hold it back anymore. Lisa looked madly at that guy before punching him. "How dare you touch her?!? You jerk!!" Lisa shouted while beating him up mercilessly. He was bleeding too much that I thought he would die. "L-Lisa stop! He w-will die!" I said trying to stop her. "He deserves to die Y/N!"

"No! Lisa leave him!" I said seriously and she stopped while panting. "Take him away!" Lisa said still catching her breath. I held her arm and dragged her to the car. After sitting down I gave her water. "Lisa! Are you out of your mind? He might die!" I almost yelled at her. "So what Y/N! He touched you inappropriately so he deserves this!" She replied and I just kept quiet. 'Why do she cares?' I thought to myself.

Huge Time skip

Wedding day

Gosh!! Today is my marriage! What should I do? Right now dad is taking me to where Lisa is standing right now. He then passed my hand to Lisa. I stood in front of her and no doubt she is looking damn handsome. "You're looking beautiful Wifey" Lisa whispered in my ear making me blush. She loves flirting with everyone.

The priest started talking and then we exchanged rings. "Ms. Manoban! Do you accept Ms. Jeon Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!"

"Ms. Jeon! Do you accept Ms. Manoban as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!"

"You may kiss now!" Oh God! I can't do this. Lisa smiled before leaning in and I closed my eyes tightly. Just then I felt

Her soft lips on mine.