CHAPTER 15 (END)

Y/N POV

Morning came by quickly and I found myself snuggled into Lisa's neck. I smiled and kissed her neck a few times until she woke up. She pulled me up and now I was on top of her. "Good morning sweetie" She said in her husky voice. "Good morning" I replied lazily. "What are your plans for today?" She asked softly and stroked my hair. "Can't we just stay in the bed and cuddle for the whole day and then at night we can go to Eiffel Tower? I'm really sore" I said and pouted while showing her my puppy eyes. "Does that includes kisses?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Of course! Lots of kisses!" I said and pecked her cheek. "Then I'm fine with your plan! Let's brush our teeth first and then order something?" She asked and I nodded.

"Let me get up first and then I'll pick you up" She said sweetly while caressing my cheeks. "It's alright, I can walk now" I said and removed myself from the top of her and stood up with shaky legs. She also stood up beside me. "Do you really think that walking like a penguin is a good choice?" She teased me. "It's your fault Lisa" I said and glared at her. "I'm sorry, I'll never do that again" She said and I widened my eyes. "WHAT!?! YOU'LL NEVER FUCK ME AGAIN?!" I shouted at her in disbelief. "I was kidding babygirl! Looks like you enjoyed last night very much" She said mischievously earning a smack on her shoulder. I let her pick me up and we both went to the bathroom and did our routines before coming back and laying on the bed.

Lisa played a cozy movie and we cuddled after Lisa ordered a takeaway. We had our breakfast while watching the movie she selected. I sat between her legs and she she wrapped her arms around me. "You're so beautiful" She whispered and started kissing my neck softly. "You smell so good" She again whispered and laid me on my back before laying on top of me. "I know where it is going" I teased and she smirked. "That's good to hear babygirl" She said and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled as she began showering my face with sweet kisses. "You're so soft" She said and stared at me with love in her eyes. "I love you Lili! Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world" I said sincerely. "It's no big deal babygirl. You deserve so much more and I promise to give you everything that you deserve, you'll be my first priority always and I'll always love you" She said sweetly. "You're so sweet. When we first met I thought you're a heartless person but I was wrong, so wrong" I said while caressing her cheeks. "I am heartless but you are an exception! A very cute and adorable exception" She said and kissed me on my lips. I responded and placed my hands on her neck while her hands roam around my body.

She pulled away suddenly and started sucking my neck and left a visible dark red hickey. "Lisa, you octopus!" I said and she laughed. I somehow changed our positions and now I was on top. "My turn!" I said and sucked hard on her neck and I can bet that the hickey that I left was way more darker than Lisa's. "Serves you right!" I said mischievously. Lisa smirked and started tickling me. I fell back on the soft mattress while laughing uncontrollably. "L-Lisa! Haha! S-Sto-haha!" I tried to push her away but she didn't moved an inch. "Serves you right babygirl!" Lisa said chuckling at me.

I wish that we can stay like this for the rest of our lives!