○●chapter 1●○

A/n: I wanted to do this story first, but I decided to post another story before as it was in my drafts since a long time, hope you will enjoy :)

Votes are very much appreciated!

◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇

Nulian decided to join the fellowship, she did many adventures. Gandalf had called for her aid once, and her sister's aid. It was a quest with dwarves but Nulian didin't have a good history with dwarves, in fact, she despised them.

She did not know her true parents, and never ended up knowing. She was took in by an elven family in Lindon. They found her at the edge of the Blue mountains, and they raised her as there own. But she was no elf, she had no pointy ears, or perfect hair. Even so, her parents and siblings never cared for it.
She learned the traditions, and spoke Sindarin and common tongue very well, but she preferred to write in Sindarin, a language she loved so much.
Her curiosity growed more and more during the years, she asked her parents from where she really came from. Not wanting to hide the obvious truth, they traveled to the mountains to show her where they found her. She was happy that they did not hide it.
When they were in the cabin, wolves of the mountains were heard howling. She instinctively got out and gave a howl of her own. She transformed into a half-human half-wolf form. Her family quickly brought her in and she changed back to normal.

After the following years, she was assisted by a mage/magician who would help her transform completely. She was a large wolf, the largest of the wolves around. Her fur was a beautiful white, and even if she looked scary, she learned how to control her expressions as a wolf.

Her family was incredibly supportive, and soon enough, everybody in Lindon knew about her skinchanger abilities. When she was good enough, and when she has made introductions with the other wolves, who she ended up understanding after learning their language, she left for the mountain. She gave her last goodbye and left in the wild, joining the pack where she belonged and felt the most at home. Though this home in the Blue mountains did not last long. Dwarves came by and built their home there, disrupting the peace of the wolves, chasing them out. Nulian and her pack left, traveling a long way to finding another mountain. The Misty mountains.
They're territory was a small piece of the mountains till the border of Fangorn forest. Nobody ever dared venturing there, that they lived in peace for a long number of years in peace.
That was until a newcomer came in and installed herself in the forest. The wolves were tense, and Nulian was scared of any humans or other, who she did not know about after living without any civilisation for a long time. The tension was growing, but when the unknown human was not considered a threat anymore, Nulian came to confront her. (In her human form) it turned out that she had installed herself in a big tree trunk that had fell recently. She had build a cozy home inside of it, and lived peacefully, though scared of the neighbours she had.

When Nulian met with the woman, who was called Cersei, she explained where her territory started and when it ended. They signed a contract, agreeing of not killing, stealing anything from each others territory.
Though this contract was fast forgotten when they started to bond with each other more and more. They started exchanging clothes, fur and food and so much other. Cersei was a vegetarian because of her past. She came to the forest to take care of animals, and forgive herself for what she had done. She had hurt a sacred animal from where she lived, and left her village to the lonely forest.
Nulian learned her how to speak to the animals, and how to navigate around the forest and mountains to not get lost. Cersei visited the pack from time to time, and after a few years, Nulian and Cersei left to visit Gondor, where Cersei used to live. It felt full of bitter memories for her, but the support of Nulian who was like her sister by now, helped her cheer up. In gondor, they met Gandalf the Grey. A famous magician who was a maiar. They talked for a bit, and became fast friends. Gandalf promised to visit them when he could.
They soon traveled back, by the river, where they saw the Argonath and went by helm's deep, and traveled by the river till arriving to Fangorn. When they came back home after a long 2 months, they rested for a few weeks, till Gandalf came and asked them to join him to go to the shire for a quest, who would include dwarves. The second Nulian heard this, she refused to come, but her now sister, accepted the offer and left Nulian take care of the home, the animals and her small farm she had made.