°•chapter 2•°

Okay so I did not proof read this because I'm gonna be honest I'm maybe.. kinda lazy???? So yeah still hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading!

Votes are very much appreciated!

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Aragorn was talking with Haldir, explaining the situation and that they needed help. After a bit, Haldir agreed and brought them to the woods were Lady Galadriel was. She greeted them with her husband, Celeborn. When they told her about Gandalf, she proposed for them to rest.

Nulian dressed in a beautiful elven style dress. She loved the way it looked on her, and she felt neat, and clean.Her hair was almost like elven hair. It was always or almost perfect.

Her immortality made her make a hypothesis that one of her parents were an elf, and another a skinchanger. She never dug more, because it was mentally draining. And she did not want to think she had any other parents exept her elven parents.

When she went to join the others, and installed herself on the grass, she unbranded her hair, gently. "I have a question Nulian" Pippin asked. "Yes, what is it?" She answered still unbraiding her hair, who she styled like elves, being used to how her parents braided her hair. "What... are you?" He asked "I-I mean not like that-" He added, stuttering. She chuckled. "No don't worry. I guess it's fair I don't hide my identity forever." And she told about her story, about her family and her adventures with Cercei and she also mentioned she had met Gloin and it lightened up Gimli's face. She might have talked about the good part but she never talked about the way she didin't know who she was or anything related.

After all went to sleep, she took out her album and checked out the old pages. The first one, was her home and a sketch of Cersei. The second page was Rivendell. She was a good friend of Arwen and made a painting of her as well as a sketch about Beren and Luthien. A famous elvish story about a mortal who gives her love to an elf and ends up dying. It is a beautiful story. And the third page was empty. She wrote down with her ink pen
'the fellowship of the ring' on top of the page. She saw Legolas walking to sit besides her. "Can you show me what you've done?" He asked "mhm, just let me stick this sketch and I'll show you" she replied proudly, taking out a small pot, which inside, contained some sap of a tree, that was sticky so she used it as glue. She took out a small envelope, wich inside contained dried flowers and she sticked one to the page. "I am thinking of drawing all the members when I have the chance. You will have to pose for me one time" she chuckled, and he gave a small laugh. She never really heard him laugh, and it surprised her a bit but she liked it when he would laugh. "I hope I will have time to do that." Maybe I should do it tomorrow..." she wondered remembering Legolas's requests about seeing her album. She handed it to him since the beginning. He spent at least five minutes of his time on the 2 pages, ad.iring every little detail, and surprised by the skills she had in art. When he finished looking at it, he closed the book and proceeded to ask a question Nulian avoided even to herself. "Why do you do this album?" She looked at her hands, not wanting to look towards it. "I want to bring these memories to Valinor... the sea hasn't called me yet, but I know it will. I had been granted the wish to go there." She proceeded to answer. He felt guilty for asking such a question when it held an importance like this. "Atleast we can go together I guess." She chuckled and looked at him and gave him a smile, but her eyes were getting watery. "I don't want to leave alone" she said looking back at the floor. "I promise this as a token for our friendship. We will go together." He smiled and she nodded returning it. She got up and went to sleep. She slept a bit longer than others, but all let her rest as they had one more night before leaving. When she woke up, after a full night's sleep which hadn't been the case for a while, she got dressed, they all ate together, talked together and so on. The day passed o quickly and it was suddenly the time to bid Farewell to Lorien probably forever.