Nulian's travels

Info about Nulian, and the start of the next chapter

(This is very short btw)

------> Nulian traveled to Gondor with Cersei many years ago before the fellowship was made. There, they met Gandalf, and Nulian bought a dog and gifted it to Cersei. They went back to Fangorn forest, traveling by the water, seeing the Argonath and passing by helm's deep. They come back to Fangorn and the mountain, and stay there for a long number of years, Nulian going not too far away, to find new places to paint. Nulian is called by Elrond, and she sets out to Rivendell, where she meets the fellowship.

-----> Nulian and Cersei gain money by selling their creations. They would do wood carving and leather carving and they would use sap to make small beads. They would travel around a few villages, gaining enough money to buy a few products and come back home. Cersei growed her own vegetables in the "garden" she didin't need to go buy fruits as there were plenty of berries that they could eat. They would make juice, and ferment vegetables and other products for the winter. They had found a good way to survive on their own, even if Nulian had already her ways with the pack.

-----> Nulian ends up coming many months later, leaving Cersei worried during the long time she was gone with the fellowship. When evil was finally defeated, fangorn became much more lively, and Cersei was able to communicate with the entire that were awoken. Nulian goes to Aragorn's coronation and wedding. She happens to share a few things with Legolas, and they start becoming closer by the days they stayed in Minas Tirith. Nulian needs to leave to her home, promising she will visit very soon.