○●chapter 3●○

A/n: ssooooo I had made this story before, and it is not so concentrated on Legolas's and Nulian's love story. But I decided I would develop a bit more, but after the peace of Middle Earth. So the most chapters will actually be after the fellowship and it will be Legolas's time to shine

Once again there might be mistakes here and there, sorry :(

Votes are very much appreciated:))

□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□

War is one of the worst things that happen. You lose people, you lose hope, and you lose your happiness when you only have yourself.
It is blood, it is fear, sometimes it is courage but mostly it is vengeance for the ones you love. You fight for evil because you want to go back home and sleep in your comfortable bed. You fight because it is the only way to finish it.
It breaks you, it hurts you and leaves deep scars that will never heal despite all the bandages you put on it to hide it.

---------

Nulian would find a dozen ways to kill the orcs. She would swing her big paws at them and kill multiple at a time and jump on them or bite them. Orc blood was in her mouth, and as much as it was disgusting, it wasn't the preoccupation of the moment.

She fought as hard as she could, but she was getting slowly tired, still trying to endure. She turned to see a light on the hill, and horsemen cane behind. It was Gandalf and the Rohirrim. They were much needed in this fight, ans all the orcs ran off to Fangorn forest, were the trees woke up after thousands of years. Nulian remembered the way Cersei tried to talk to them and wake them up, but she was never able to make them answer. Maybe now she will be able to do it, and not be alone when Nulian is not there.

After that, they mounted their horses, and went to Isengard, with the king Theoden. All of this to discover Merry and Pippin smoking weed on a rock and Isengard flooded. It made Nulian very happy to see Merry and Pippin again as well as Isengard destroyed, but Saruman was still living.

They came to confront him, and he ended up dying, stupidly.

Nulian looked upon the forest once again. She lived by this beautiful place for so long, that was slowly getting dark and gloomy by the days. The trees were falling, but now this forest would stay in peace for now.

----

War was going to start at gondor. All men prepared in Rohan, but a woman too. Eowyn had a courage no other woman of Rohan had. She took her sword, hiding it. They had not much time left.

It was the night, people chattering and eating. Nulian took a piece of meet and started to eat. She hadn't ate since 2 days, which explained her fatigue. She felt suddenly energised after her dinner and went to see Legolas and Gimli.
Aragorn came to join, and explained that they needed to go to the path if the dead. Nulian refused to go, not because she knew it was dangerous but because she knew that she had something else to do and that they would be fine on their own.

"I'm not coming" she answered after Arargorn's announcement. They all looked at her, rather confused.
"I will be there. Open your eyes during battle and you will see." She placed her hand on Aragorn's shoulder and smiled. "Make sure you come safely and with a strong army" she said before leaving the tent, and transforming into her wolf form.

She mounted the hills, to the mountains. She walked for long, and the day came. Once she arrived on the top of the mountain, she called for the others. It resonated in the white city, till the trio that had just got out of the path of the dead.

Wolves from everywhere came around. A meeting took place. Many knew who Nulian was. She was a natural leader, she had a way of talking that everybody agreed with her, and would go by her side. She had a strong influence for the wolves.