Working things out/ ohnanaduo

Ohnanaduo (max and forever) angst and fluff.
Kissing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...........................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon shined down covering the world with darkness, the stars danced around glowing their pale white color on to the silent island. The wind blew its rhythm around causes everything to follow in its steps. The dark blue curtains moved up and down flapping like the wings of a bird. There in the silent room where darkness covered everything the red blankets thrown to the ground as max sat his head laying on his knees small clear tears rolled down as he sobbed muttering soft words. He couldn't handle it seeing forever so in love with philza it surprising hurt him badly.

"Why why can't he see me." He sobbed. It felt like he was invisible to the blonde. Just a shadow to get Phil and forever together. It's didn't make sense to him how forever could still be so in love with Phil after everything they went through.

Footsteps came from outside slowly taking steps closer to the wooden door that stood close. Carefully it opened to a shadowy tall figure standing there The ravenette didn't notice until.

"Max..." the voice echoed throughout the room.

The ravenette looked up frantically trying his best to cover his tears the figure ran to the bed showing that it was forever his long blonde hair fell at his hips that shined brighter than the sun in the moonlight. He pulled max closer to him lifting his head up.
"What's been going on?" The glittery blonde asked.
He took awhile to reply calming his desperate tears.
"Why can't you see I've been in love with you this entire time you've been running around with everyone else and it hurt." The ravenette yelled more tears fell from his eyes he wanted forever to hear everything even though it was painful to speak about what's been going on.
"Max..."
"It was all an act to you, you never cared about me about anything." His covered eyes pierced the blue ones sharply.

Without thinking Forever pulled him closer connecting their lips together it was a sweet passionate kiss as they moved their bodies closer moving them together as max wrapped his arms around forevers neck lifting him self up to get closer to the blonde. 
The kiss split as the two started at each other.

"I do care a lot about you, I love you so much yes yes I've been so blind about love but I don't ever want you to feel like I don't care." Forever said.
"Why didn't you come to me about this before." he continued.
"You were so in love i couldn't." the ravenette replied.

Forever sighed as max layed his head against the blonde's forehead their eyes becoming one sending quiet messages to each other.

"Can we try again but this time it's not an act." the ravenette asked.
"Yes yes." Forever replied kissing the pale cheeks.

The end✨
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to eat some heathy food, drink water and get a good night's sleep.
I love you and I'm proud of you.
Bye♥♥