Important 🌹

So this is mostly gonna be me talking with a little fluff story at the end so a few days ago I posted on here that I wasn't going to write hideduo and then the next day i get a text on a different app hating on this book and another book talking about how it was so cringe that we still ship pacman duo and all sorts of stuff about how my book sucks and how I was homophobic cause I don't ship hideduo which doesn't make sense but it really hurt me and I thought about quitting this book.

One long talk with a friend and I'm not quitting this book and now it's my goal to get more views and votes then the top hideduo one on here and get 1.11k views and 54 votes. Never let a hate comment stop you from doing what you love. ❤️🌹

Now to move on to something darker.
With what's going on right now with forever I will hold off on posting stories of his character until stuff calms down a bit, I will not stop making stories with his character cause the character and the cc are two different people but I will just hold off for a few months. If you don't know what happened or you want some more info just let me know and I'll explain it.

And I also finally got a sever set up for you guys https://discord.com/invite/bgwZuV2H

Alright now here's that story I promised
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun glowed over the snowing ground trees hanged down as the heavy snow layed. Inside the fire glowed it's wispy lashes as richas ran around with a new sword he had gotten pomme sat calmly laughing at the taller as pac and etoiles cuddled in the chair silently as they layed kissed on each other lips as the kids made fun of them. Pac started laughing as etoiles nuzzled his neck. Pomme yawned and climbed up the chair cuddling in Pac's arm's as richas still ran around.

"Should we take them to bed?" etoiles asked.
"No let's wait richas might be to excited to sleep." pac replied holding pomme close.

Few minutes past and richas was out in etoiles arms the two chuckled as they took the kids to bed. Getting in bed themselves and the night was quiet.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨The End
I hoped you enjoyed make sure to drink water eat healthy food and get a good night's sleep.
I love you.
Bye🌹❤️