Red string teaduo

Hey loves i wanted to do a teaduo one but I don't know much about bagis personality so it might be a little wrong but I tried my best
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun was quietly setting as night begins to creep in the sky exploding into colors as the wind grew singing of a storm coming. Tina sat on the small wooden bench as she lowly drift off to sleep her plants sat well taken care of in the dirt as the wind blew up their little leaves. Tina rubbed her eyes and with a sigh she fell asleep.

The sky soon fell into quiet darkness the only sound being the crickets and Tina's light snores. When all of a sudden a voice called out Tina's name. Tina just grunted and moved over when the voice came again as Tina finally woked up rubbing her eyes just to notice nothing was there she looked all around no one.

"Great I'm going crazy." she sighed and looked down noticing a red string that was tied to her finger.

Shocked she followed the string all around through forest and grass plans before seeing bagis house her stomach flipped as she knocked the red string being under her. The door opened to a very tired bagi.

"Hey Tina what's up." she asked.
"Umm I'm sorry I know it's late but well"  Tina answered when all of a sudden Tina was pushed into bagis arms bagi immediately wrapped her arms caching her.

They looked down seeing the red string connecting them together.

"Is it weird that I really want to kiss you? " Tina asked her face covered in blush.
"Not at all." bagi replied kissing her.

Tina's arms wrapped around the tallers neck as she held her waist.

"Can we always be this close."
"Of course my love."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ the end
Short but I wanted to try writing these two.
I hope you enjoy. Make sure you eat, drink water and get a good nights sleep.

I love you all. Be safe ❤️🌹