chapter 26

Thomas on the other hand let out and ammused chuckle. Surely his own son could put this together but again young couples seem to forget their senses.

"Has she been moody?" Ella asked in a serious tone

"I mean yeah," David said with a shrug

Suddenly Melody woken up and sat up. David handed her a pouch with blood in it. She crossed her legs and sipped slowly as her eyes changed to their purple.

" Mel when was the last time you bled?" Selene asked

"Hmm, maybe two months ago-ish. Why?" Melody asked

"You don't feel different at all?" Michael asked

"I mean I'm more hungry and moody but I think my period might be coming down soon," Melody said

"I think you're pregnant Mel," Thomas said

Melody almost chocked on the blood pouch she was drinking. David turned to her and suddenly he was filled with curiousity.

"I don't see how thats a possibilty plus I have late periods," Melody said defending herself.

"Lean back and lift your shirt up. I want to check something," David said

Melody leaned back and David placed his hand on her stomach. He closed his eyes and focused on. He can hear a heartbeat pulsing strong.

Everyone observed his reaction. He hand gestured turned to caress and saw his eyes water even when closed and snapped open. He was grinning ear to ear.

"I can hear the heartbeat," David said in awe

"No way," Melody said in shock

So many thoughts ran through her mind. But when she looks around she has a family to support her when she needs it. And she has a mother and father too. Not to mention how her grandparents are going to react.

*****Somewhere in Transylvania******

"We have mail darling!" Vlad announced as he walked through the door of the castle.

"From who," His wife asked

"Melody," he said

When they opened the letter it says congratulations. The two looked at each other with curiousity. Then attached to the letter is a black and white ultrasound and an arrow thats says baby.

"Are we staring at the same photo?" His wife asked

"We are going to be great-parents!" Vlad exclaimed in happiness

****four months later****

DAVID POV

"David I can go up the stairs myself," Melody compalined

"Yes but I don't want you to fall or trip," I said protectively

This is my first child child and I will not have my wife in harms way. Plus she needed rest. Meanwhile Maruis was setting up for the baby shower which took time for him to even consider it and wanted to take the traditional route. His idea of lets wait till birth, when Ella said to do one since she saw it online. It was pretty interesting and then my dad decided to add a twist to it and added the idea of how we were find out .

After a few hours of getting everything together. I waited for my wife to walk down with the help of Eve. We all waited at the bottom and she was absolutely breath taking. Her dark curly hair was in a half up and half down stlye. The white dress flowed with everystep and framing her belly.

By the time she made it to the bottom I approached her with a kiss and spun her around laughing. I watched her walk to her mother first who kept crying while Maruis was really trying to calm her.