Chapter 3

Subject four POV

"I have a higher pain tolerance then Subject two," I said and she was taken back

"You are not from here? American?" Selene asked

"I think so," I said unsure

I noticed Selene still staring and she bite into my arm. It took her awhile but she got in my skin. I waited a minute or two and she stopped and stared at me.

"I'm sorry for you both," Selene said and tried to think of more questions.

"Are you able to see like Eve?" Selene

"Eve?" Subject two asked

"Yes, your name. Subject two doesn't exist," Selene said causing her daughter to smile and muttered the name herself.

"I don't know but I can see from very far. That's how I was able to see them. Like the vibrations," I said

The car finally stopped and quickly they got out  car. Quickly they walked to the the coven. David laid Eve down.

Eve pov

I finally found my mom and I have a name. Eve. The man David laid me down even though I'm able to walk but when I look up and see Subject four against the wall. Her brown skin began to pale. She was bleeding quicker.

The floor began to shake and David carried me down the steps.

"Get the doctor!" David shouted and placed me on the table. No one noticed Subject four stumble a bit. Everyone stood around me.

"She was bitten by a lycan two hours ago," Mum said

"You let a death dealer in our coven. She murdered an elder, a lycan lover," Thomas said

"Just heal her and let her rest and we'll leave," Mum said

A old lady came and looked at my shoulder. And tore something which hurted a bit. Mum stared carefully while I stared at Subject four. Her eyes seemed tired and her shirt began to spark a bit. Carefully I got up.

"Are you fine you seem a bit weak?" I asked whining a bit.

"I'm fine. Eve, lay back down so she can help you," Subject four said forcing me down reassuring.

"Your bleeding a lot," I said in protest but then the lady cut me off

"No bite mark. Never seen anything like it, her repair is weak. Have you feed?" She asked me so I look at Subject two for confirmation but she seemed lost as well. She pulled something small and made a cut on her wrist and placed it by my mouth. I turned my head avoiding it but then I saw Subject four and held onto David who took notice and held her up concerned.

"Child you must," she spoke and I stared at mum who nodded in assurance. I took a bite and let the blood pour though me. Then it hits me. I eve felt so thirsty in my life. The way it ran through me and I turned to my side and my mind went a bit haze.

"Slowly. That's it okay," The lady said removing her wrist and I laid face up.

"Extraordinary," The lady said staring my eyes

"It's a demon child look. Now what if they come here?" Thomas asked

"Hush your complaints and let us rest then we'll leave," Mum said staring at me and I got up but I couldn't help but notice Subject four laid her head on David's shoulder.

You like him don't you

Shut up Eve

You do? That's so cute but we are only fifteen he's like almost twenty

I know but I'm trying to stay awake at the moment

I noticed mum staring at me and Subject four curious. I got up slowly and saw Subject four collapse to the floor a bit and David quickly swept her off her feet and laid her down.

Selene pov

I noticed they were staring at each other and I'm not sure but for someone I knew they were communicating through telepath. A rare gift I suspect and I'd never came across something like it. David laid Subject four on the table. Blood soaked her shirt and slowly they raised her shirt up a bit and a large lycan bite mark.
The old lady took a closer look and used a tweezer and pulled a lycan tooth. How odd since they have strong teeth, unless her skin prevented it I need to know more.

Her face never flinched and the old lady took noticed and Davids father Thomas seems to be more interested getting closer.

"Did that not pain you child?" Thomas asked

"I have a high pain tolerance. They always seemed to have a hard time," Subject four said weakly

The old lady looked the blood sample and was taken back.

"Her blood is remarkable. Very strong i-it's nothing I've seen before. But weak as well," The old women said

Thomas seemed a bit too invested and I quickly walked Eve to the room David mentioned. Then I walked back to the table while Subject four was squirming away from the wrist.

"Shut up" I heard her muttered to herself

"Relax please," David said and she relaxed

The old woman's wrist went closer and Subject four bite into the blood cut. It took a few seconds and Subject four pushed her wrist away. Her eyes didn't change.

"You didn't take much," I spoke

"I'm going to drain her if I did. I need more," Subject four said

Thomas walked away and came back with a mug full of blood and handed it to her. She snatched it and began chugging it down. Her growls were deep and you can hear her swallow. She placed the mug down and the old woman laid her back in her back.

"Oh my," The woman said and I leaned up closer to take a look at her eyes and it's fascinating. It was purple, and dark ringed around it. Then it reminded me Eve's but purple.

"What is it?" Thomas asked stepping back

"A girl," Subject four said getting up staring at him. I quietly chuckled, this girl has fire.

"As soon as we rested we'll leave," I said and Subject four got off the table and David walked over and walked to her room.

"Why you speak to them like they mean nothing?" I asked with my brows frowned

"Them is not normal. It's not normal," Thomas said

"They are innocent children. They did no harm," I said causing him to disappear.