Chapter 15

(Continuing Kraven)

I came back to the mansion/castle and I walked past a room and I heard their voices again.

"Uh Huh. My grandpa is really strong too," I heard Melody talk.

"Doesn't that make you a princess?! Melody come on. Your grandpa is king in Romania, so that makes you Transylvania princess," Eve said

"No way," Melody said and I can hear realization.

I need to go the library. So that's where I need to start researching. I walked in and started taking books from the shelves.

I started to flip through pages. This is going to take a while.

Selene pov

I was walking through the halls drinking blood that Ella suggested I drink three times a day which actually helped. I didn't think I would get the normal. So far I'm enjoying it. I place my hand on my stomach and I felt a kick. I wonder how long until I give birth or how vampire carrying hybrids.

I heard giggling coming from Eves room and I felt myself smile. I knocked and the door swung open. Eve smiled and pulled me in the room. There sat Ella and Melody.

"Welcome," Eve said

"What's going on here?" I asked with a chuckle

"Girls night sleepover," Eve said sitting me down on the ground that was filled with pillows and drinks and snacks.

"Eve what is on your face?" I asked

"Face mask. Big day tomorrow. Come on mom let me do your face mask and paint your nails," Eve said getting up already and grabbing a bowl.

"Where did you girls get this idea from?" Ella asked

I saw Eve and Melody stare at each other telepathically. Their face reassured each other and I noticed Ella with the same look I got.

"When we were at antigen," Melody said

"And Lida told about the ones she had. She was the only nice one," Eve said

"So we wanted to try it out for ourselves," Melody finished and it was still for a moment.

"Mel you have the rose quartz color?" Eve questioned

"Here," Melody said passing it to my daughter.

"This color would look very nice and natural on you Mum," Eve said and began painting them and for some reason I felt young.

"Mom what was grandpa like when you were younger?" Melody asked

"You in for a treat because this man was really something else," Ella said giving in a heavy sigh

Michael pov

Me, Vlad, Marius we're walking down the halls just having a guys talk if you will. Then we heard bursts of laughter coming from behind a door.

"He really did say it. Then when we made fun of him, he cursed in Romanian. He really thought he created something," Ella spoke