Chapter 1: Centaur Blood

Connor-

just a typical day of me and Travis pissing people off to the point they want to commit war crimes so us. Me and Travis sat under Thalia's tree watching the people below the hill strawberry picking. I glance to Travis noticing one person catches Travis's eye, Katie Gardner. Daughter of the harvest herself Demeter. Not surprised Travis stared at her. "You know, Staring isn't going to get you her heart. Just ask her out at this point you seem desperate for her to be your Girlfriend"  I know barely anything about love and never plan on falling in love but i know staring isn't going to win you a heart. "And how would you know 'Mr. I'm-Not-Ever-Going-To-Fall-In-Love'" He questioned me "Indeed i am, That's only because i haven't met anyone my type or anyone who interests me"

he must have heard offense in my tone to reply with "Okay, Okay, Gods, Wasn't that serious Connor. Lets go steal from Will Solace" is he stupid or something?!.. Actually i'll answer that Yes he is BESIDES THE POINT! Nico will MURDER us if he finds out we messed with his boyfriend "And be caught dead by Nico?" i leaned back on the tree closing my eyes and feeling the cool summer breeze flow through my brown curly hair and against my body. "It's worth the risk! Come on! We never get caught!" He encouraged me "Fine, Time to prepare my grave. You'll need one too" I laughed. Though might be true that we need a grave. 

After sneaking through the infirmary trying desperately not to get caught by the Apollo kids . In the end we were proud of what we achieved, Needless to say, mission accomplished. We stole a sample of Centaur Blood from their mini fridge to pull off a little prank. We sat on the two steps that lead to our cabin. Travis held the tube of Centaur blood and swung it around his fingers like how he does with pencils "see, we're naturals at this because of... Never mind." His tone darkened like the little light inside had faded... he looked down at his lap with a sad expression on his face that turned into a small sad smile while letting a few tears fall down snaking sure he won't end up crying.  I knew what he was thinking of.  Just as Travis I tried to held back a tear, trying hard to forget my long gone brother Luke... taught me everything I needed to know, from sword fighting to lock picking techniques. The only other person besides Katie that can tell the difference from me and Travis. It hurt to think about. He was robed of his life by Kronos. If only we'd known. We could have prevented all of this from happening. I could have helped him recover. Stopped the spread of Kronos's power like how the Apollo kids stop diseases from spreading and infecting the body. "Luke huh?" He looked at me not surprised I knew his thoughts. He nodded not making eye contact at me. I patted his back gently like he was a scared kitten. Travis put ur head in his hands covering his face "I miss him too..But some things weren't meant to be, you know?" He didn't dare to look at me, he shifted his body to turn the other way "I'm the older one, I should be comforting you not the other way around!" He argued. I was surprised by his reaction, I didn't feel offended knowing it was especially hard for him to lose Luke, I had my reasons for it being hard to lose Luke like he did.

He whipped the tears off his face to look at me but lose eye contact every so often and blinking often to avoid anymore tears to fall down. "Do you want to  just continue the prank shall we?" I smiled trying to lighten the mood. "yeah, let's just forget anything happened and prank someone. Do you have anyone in mind?" His tone was normal, he was excellent at covering his emotion. I was the only person who knew when he was faking it and actually happy. "Athenian Cabin?" It was hilarious pranking the brains of the camp. We knew we crossed a dangerous Patch turf when we pranked Athena's kids but it was worth it for their reaction "excellent!"  

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter :D  

Sorry it took so long :(

-G