Unwanted but Wanted

"Alpha Wya..." before I can speak his name I'm interrupted.

"Wyatt! When we are alone you call me Wyatt, we have been over this before Harmony." He says still taking in my scent.

"I-I'm sorry, Wyatt." saying the last part in almost a whisper just incase anyone was around, I really didn't want this getting back to Emily she would kill me! 

"Why did you run away from me?"

He uses his left hand to reach in front of me, grabbing hold of my neck firmly but gentle at the same time, using his index to push on my jaw to move my head over more to the left, exposing more of my neck to him. 

I feel his lips connect to my skin, he trails up and down my neck slowly but hungrily, wanting more of me, the slight tingling feeling erupts over the places he touches, I can feel his body tense with every kiss he plants, he is holding back his wolf Lance.

Lance always came out when we were alone, he would always shower me with kisses and apologizes for what Wyatt did, but not once did I ever forgive him or Wyatt, especially Wyatt.

He will never be forgiven, even if he apologized in front of the whole pack and claimed me as his rightful fated, I could never embarrass myself like that, I would be seen weaker then I am now for ever going back to him so easily.

"I-I didn't want any other wolves to smell us together in your room, you know they like to start gossip over the littlest things." I keep my voice low for only him to hear, knowing right now if he catches me in a lie I'm fucked.

"My beautiful mate, so smart," He moves away from my neck letting go as he pulls back, I feel his hands grab my right arm turning me around quick before pushing me back into the door, towering over me.

He puts his hand under my chin guiding my head up to look at him, our eyes meet, his wolf is in control now.

"Are you scared that they would hurt you?" Lance asks in a amused but annoyed tone, Wyatt may not be protective of me but Lance didn't like the thought of anyone harming me.

"No, not them." I look away from him trying my best not to alert him to who I was actually scared of.

Why would he even care what I went through, he didn't want me he made that very clear ever since that day, Wyatt caused me pain more then anyone, worse then what Emily has ever done to me.

I'm glad I'm human, I can't sense the lingering bond still between us like he can, I want him to suffer every time he sees me walk by or when he visits the café, I would happily stay close just to see Lance give Wyatt hell for wanting that low she-wolf over me. He deserved to suffer.

Lance lets a low growl out, seems like he knows exactly what I meant by that, well I'm screwed Wyatt will beat me for ever insinuating anything towards his chosen mate, especially something of that stature.

"I-I should get going, the warriors will be back here soon with Beta Elias." I move to the side trying to get away from him, I was to late.

He grabs my arm again pulling me back into him before grabbing my jaw and forcing me to face him once again, I freeze, not knowing what I should do I'm to scared to move right now, if I tried to he would hurt me again I know he would.

Instead of hurting me he did something I would have never expected, his lips crashed into mine with hunger, so much hunger as if he would eat me right here and now, I couldn't help the slight moan that escaped with the tingling sensation returning to my body once more.

It, it felt good, to good, he pulled away after a couple more seconds, breathing a little heavy from the kiss you could see the lust in his eyes, this was Wyatt though not Lance. In a almost breathless voice he said.

"You are mine, and mine alone. I may have rejected you but that doesn't mean I'll let you go so easily Harmony." He leans in to kiss me again before I stop him.

"Y-you can't." squeezing my eyes shut as I say that. "You have Emily, you promised her the Luna position in your pack, you broke the sacred bond between us with no remorse, you broke me more then anyone has. I can't be yours, when you have her by your side, loving her, fucking her, always choosing her. I am not yours anymore Wyatt and I'll never be yours again, you burned that bridge long ago."

Opening my eyes, I look over to him with sadness in mine, seeing what he would do next but all I see is Wyatt looking hurt, almost heart broken he looked stunned by what I had said as if remembering that what he had done cursed him along with me. 

Breaking our sacred bond, he had ruined our chances at finding another. Even if I did no one would want me not after finding out I'm wolf-less, but for him he will never be able to take any other wolf as his Luna.

He had gone to Elder Faye constantly asking her to see if the Moon Goddess would give him her approval over his chosen mate, every time it was a no, he knew deep down he would never get her approval over any wolf.

He was about to speak before we both heard the warriors coming back, he pause almost contemplating on what to do and with that I took my chance and opened the door running out past the warriors not stopping, I just ran down the stairs and run as fast as I could my auburn hair flying in the wind.

I may not be a wolf but that didn't stop me from training myself everyday I ran for miles at a time it helped me escape the other wolves from time to time, I ran down the road to my safe place, my second home, the café.