2. BadBoyHalo

Bads pov:

I wake up at seven o clock sharp and get ready for school. I pick up my glasses and put them on.  I walk to my closet and pick out a black hoodie with a red stripe on the hood and some black jeans. Bad heads down for breakfast. Good morning Darryl, Bads Mom says. Are you ready for your first day at this new school? Bads Mom asked. Yes Mom i am super ex sided to go to Cyan Creepers high school.

Well ok Darryl Your going to be late. Bads Mom says as she hands him a Chocolate Chip gluten free Muffin. Thanks Mom Bye! Bad says as he grabs his car keys and walks out the door. He gets in his car and boots up his spotify and plays his playlist. Turn back time by Derivakat. 

He made it to the Cyan Creepers high school. He parked his car and was heading in. He was heading to class when this boy with silky black hair and cloudy brown eyes Bumped into him and knocked him over. He said Hi my name is Skeppy whats yours? He held his hand out to help me up. I said BadBoyHalo but you can call me bad. Well call me after school. He said whist handing me a piece of paper.

It had his number on it. I headed to class and when I sat down I took out a pencil and wrote Skeppy so I wouldn't forget who it was from. I was Daydreaming when class started. So I put His number in my pocket and looked up at the board and started taking notes.

I saw this kid he had blonde hair and green eyes I saw him passing notes with another kid that has dark brown hair and one brown eye and one blue eye i thought that was really cool. I went back to taking notes I couldn't focus all i could think about is Skeppy.