12. Baby at the party

Bad's Pov:

It's an hour later and skeppy is really slurring his words. We're all kind of just chilling. Tommy and Wilbur both blacked out and then Ranboo and Tubbo had to take them home. Me and Skeppy are Sitting on the Couch across from Dream and George. Were all having a conversation when I felt a wait hit my shoulder. Skeppy must have blacked out. Sorry guys, I'm going to have to take this little muffin home. Bye. Dream and George say by and I try to pick up Skeppy but I failed so Karl had to help me carry him to his car.

Once we get in the car I say bye to Karl and start up the car then Skeppy wakes up a little bit. He's Speaking in a toddler's voice. "Badd can we get ice cream please" No muffin it's too late for you to get ice cream it's almost 2 in the morning. "Aww Okk" Skeppy says in a really cute way. Bad then picks up the speed so he can exit onto the highway. When Skeppy Looks really scared. "Badd Will you hold my hannd it's scary you're going too fast." Yes muffin you can hold my hand. I then put my hand over the center console. Skeppy laces our fingers together like a corset on the back of a wedding dress.

Bad can feel his cheeks heating up. "Bad why are your Cheeks all red are you okk"  Oh yes my little muffin i'm ok just a little hot i guess. "Otay" Skeppy says with a smile.  I then see Skeppy with what looks like a McDonalds french fry. SKEPPY PUT THAT.....Down Skeppy ate the french fry. "Why did you yell at mee" Skeppy says almost crying. Shh Shh its Ok Its Ok Your Fine Im Sorry. "Just kidding" Few.

Timeskip until they get back to skeppys driveway

Skeppy we have to get out of the car let go of my hand. "No" Skppy you can hold my hand as soon as you get out you just have to let go for just five seconds. "Otay" Skeppy lets go of my hand as I get out of the car. I walk over to the other side of the car and let Skeppy out. He immediately grabbed my hand back into his clasp and intertwined our fingers. We walk up the path to the house when Skeppy says "uppy uppy" . Fine, I pick Skeppy up and hold him to my side with his legs around my waist.

Once we get inside Me and Skeppy head to his room. I set Skeppy down on his bed. And I sat down next to him. Alright Skeppy lets go to bed. "Give me a kiss" Skeppy i Wish i could but you're not sober right now so i can't. "Yes you can give me kiss" Skeppy I can't I really want to but I can't. "But what if you could?" Skeppy I can... Wait, did you say that in a normal voice? Skeppy turns to face me. Skeppy leans in to kiss me and I just accept it. We share a passionate kiss. A few seconds later we break the kiss. Skeppy you were sober this whole time. "Yeah you know when A6d wanted to give me my dare separately." Yes "Well that was the dare" Oh. Well Skeppy I Love You Like Really Love You.  "BadBoyHalo Will you Be My Boyfriend" Oh My Godness yes Skeppy you Little MuffinHead Yes of course I will be your boyfriend!

AN: 2 whole chapters today wow go author yippee.