4. Practice

Skeppy pov:

I finished all of my classes and was heading to the locker rooms when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Bad waving at me. Hi Skeppy! He said. Hi Bad! Skeppy can I walk home with you? Bad Says. Um yes you can but I have practice so you would have to watch or wait on me if you want to walk home with me. Thats fine Skeppy. Bad said.

Skeppy and Bad walked to the locker room. They walked in and saw Dream, Sapnap, Sam, A6d, and Quackity. Skeppy waved to them and they all waved back. Skeppy took Bad to the bleachers to where Karl and George were sitting. 

Skeppy walked back to the locker room as Bad was sitting down. Hey guys are you ready for the game this weekend Quackity Asked. Everyone answered yes. They all got ready and headed out onto the court Coach Punz split us into two teams Team one was Dream, SapNap, and Quackity. Team two was Skeppy, A6d, And Sam.

We were playing the game and I desided to look up at Bad he was cheering for my team and saying go Skeppy Go little muffin Go! Awe He is so cute. Wait He is not cute that was weird when we finished my team had won with the score being 6 to 4! I saw Bad running towards me he ran up and hugged me and congratulated me on winning the practice game.

We headed back to the locker room and I changed back into my hoodie and sweat pants. We headed out of the locker room and we walked to my house we were talking about all kinds of stuff like favorite foods and video games and the SMP that we were going to go play when we both got home. We were walking and then Bad told me to stop I had zoned out and forgot that we were walking back from the school so I said goodbye to him and walked to my house.