1. Skeppy

Skeppy pov:

Beep Beep Beep          Beep Beep Beep (insert alarm clock sound here idk)

Ugggggggggg I don't want to get up! But then I smelled pancakes! Mmmm pancakes I thought. Skeppy got up and went to his closet hmm what should I where? Idk maybe this. He grabs a light blue hoodie with a derpy face on the hood and some light grey sweat pants. He goes into the bathroom and changes his clothing. He brushes his hair and then heads down the stairs.

Good morning Zak! Skeppy's Mom said. Morning Mom. Skeppy's Mom sets a plate with some pancakes eggs and bacon on it in front of Skeppy. Mmm thanks Mom this is delicious. Skeppy says as he is eating. He finishes his food and heads towards the door hen he gets stopped.

Skeppy you need your backpack to go to school. Skeppy's Mom says. Oh right I forgot. Skeppy grabs his backpack and heads to his car. He starts his car and he turns on his spotify playlist. 1985 by Bo Bunrum stars playing Skeppy is jamming. (insert CATJAM stream emote) He finally gets to the school and gets out  of his car and he meets up with Dream George and Sapnap some of his team members.

Hey Skeppy are you ready for the game this weekend George said. Shut up water boy. Skeppy said. They all laughed. Rinnnngggggg (again idk input school bell sound here ) well Skeppy we need to head to class bye. Bye guys! Skeppy ran to his class when he bumped into someone.

Oh im so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you the names Skeppy. Whats yours? My names BadBoyHalo but you can call me Bad.  Ok then here's my number call me after school as he handed bad a piece of paper. And with that Skeppy was off again to his first period.