7. Staying The Night

A/N I think that this is the perfect fanart for the top though!

Skeppy/3rd person pov:

On the way home with Bad we talked about so many different things like Minecraft and Twitch. Once we got to Skeppy's house, Bad asked if they could play Minecraft? I said yes because I love playing Minecraft especially with Bad. He is so fun and wholesome. But that's when I got snapped out of my thoughts. "Earth to Skeppy, are you going to make the world you muffin?" Bad said.

Oh sorry Bad I just zoned out. Let's play Minecraft, Skeppy said as he created the world. They played Minecraft for hours Until Skeppy got an idea. Hey Bad, want to watch A horror movie? Umm sure but just to warn you I don't do very well with horror and stuff like that.

Bad, that's fine. Bad sits on the couch while Skeppy goes and makes popcorn and gets drinks. Skeppy also grabs a blanket. Skeppy comes back and sits down looks like Bad picked The Babysitter. Towards the middle of the movie there was a big jumpscare.

Skeppy knows this but he thinks that bad doesn't. Skeppy doesn't expect this but Bad got jumpscared so badly that he clung onto Skeppy and hid his head in Skeppy's chest for the rest of the movie. Skeppy had butterflies in his stomach. "He is so cute" Skeppy thought.

When the movie was over it was midnight so Skeppy and Bad decided to lay down Skeppy was just thinking about bad when he felt something then he realized that Bad had rapped his arms around him and had his head snuggled up into Skeppys chest "He's so cute" Skeppy thought as he slowly fell asleep.