11.Party

Skeppy pov:

Karl spun the bottle and it landed on Dream. Truth or dare. Umm truth. "Ok umm who is your crush?" Karl asked. Dream just looked at George. But everyone already knows that it is George but they just wanted to confirm. Dream and George were blushing when Dream pulled George into a passionate kiss. When very drunk Tommy screamed to get a room and ruined the perfect moment. "I wish that was us" Skeppy thought. I heard Ranboo say my name."Skep you ok?" He questioned. Oh yea fine just zoned out. I said.

Dream then spun the bottle and it landed on Tubbo. "Truth or dare" I dare you to kiss your favorite person. Ok Tubbo said he was just a little bit tipsy but still sober enough to know what he's doing. He looked over to Ranboo and Ranboo just nodded. Then tubbo leans in and give Ranboo a romantic kiss. Then Tommy screamed "ARE YOU TWO BOYFRIENDS" in the most drunken way possible. They both just nod.

"Well congrats!" I hear Bad saying from the right of me. Yeah what he said. Then Tubbo climbs into Ranboo's lap. Then Tubbo spins the bottle and it lands on Wilbur. Wilbur, I dare you to down a full cup of punch and he did just that. Then Wilbur spun the bottle and it landed on Tommy. Ok Tommy I dare you to kiss whoever the bottle lands on next. So Tommy spins the bottle and it lands back on Wilbur. "Well that—---backfired" Wilbur said as Tommy kissed him.

Timeskip to like 10 min later.

Bad's Pov:

Vurb spins the bottle and it lands on A6d Truth or dare "Truth" Ok Umm Who's your crush? "Well I'm actually asexual so i don't really care to love anyone but if i have to give you someone i would rather date a baguette than any of you. A6d Spins the bottle and it lands on Skeppy. "Skeppy, can I give you your dare in the other room please." Ok. Skeppy and A6d walk in the Kitchen.