9.Mall

Skeppy Pov:

I finished getting reddy and walked out of the house to where Bad was waiting by the garage. Ready to go? I asked while throwing the car keys up and down in the air. Don't throw your car keys, you're going to either break them or lose them. Bad Said. No, I'm not. Whatever you Muffinhead get in the car, I want to go to the mall already. The nickname made my heart flutter. I don't know what this feeling is but i like it.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY SLAyYYYYyyyYYY!!!!!!!@!@!@!!!!!

Once we got to the mall, Bad immediately took me to Hot Topic. I didn't know he likes Hot Topic. This is like one of my favorite stores. We looked around for a bit when Bad eventually found a hoodie that was red and it had a little face with fangs where the pocket would be on a normal shirt.

Aww that's cute Skeppy you should get it to match me. Bad says as he pointed to a blue version of the hoodie he just bought. Ok fine but you're buying ice cream. Ok Bad says excitedly. (BADS MIND NOT SKEPPYS) Aww we're going to look so cute in these matching hoodies. He's especially going to look cute. Wait What? Whatever. (BACK TO SKEPPYS POV)

We then exited Hot Topic and Bad saw a Build-A-Bear. I should have kept him away. I knew he was going to as– Skeppy, can we go to Build-A-Bear Please! Bad said with puppy dog eyes. But how can I resist him and his sweet face? Fine Skeppy said as they walked towards the Build-A-Bear.

3rd person pov:

They walked in and headed towards the place where you pick out your bears. Bad picked out a Vulpix. Aww Skeppy get one too please. Bad said. But how could Skeppy resit his small and loving face. So Skeppy Picked out a Bulbasar.

They headed over to the Stuffing machine. They stuffed the bears and headed to the clothes section. Skeppy thought. "This is actually pretty fun" Bad Walked over to the Pokemon section and saw two matching robes for the Pokemon one was a shade of diamond blue and the other was a deep red.

Bad picked them out for his and Skeppy's bears and them paid and left.