thirty one

"joe won't talk to me," kit says to gracie as they're on the phone. "like, at all. it's fucking awkward."

"really? it's been a week, are you serious?" gracie asks him.

"yeah. we were filming all day and he would only talk to me if he had to. it sucks," he groans, and gracie sighs.

"maybe i shouldn't of told him."

"no, i think it was right. it's not like we could've hid it forever."

"well, he can't be mad at you forever either. he'll just have to fucking deal with it," the girl murmurs, shaking her head. "i'm going to his place later. i'll talk to him. he needs to stop being a little shit to you."

"okay, uh, just let me know what he says."

when gracie opened the door to joe's flat, he looked surprised to see her look upset.

"so are you just going to be a dick to kit forever now?" she asks him, and he sighs.

"is that why you like angry?"

"yes it's fucking why, joe! it's been a week! fucking get over it!"

"i suppose i've been a little harsh with him," he admits, and gracie nods, walking over to sit next to him on his couch. "i just don't want him to fuck it up for you guys."

"you know he's not like that," says gracie. "he's a really good guy, and you know that too. you're the one who was convincing me how he's the nicest person on the planet before i even met him."

"true," joe mutters. "fine. i suppose i owe him an apology. i'll talk to him tomorrow on set."

"good."