thirty five

tw - mild descriptions of blood/violence , nothing too descriptive though!

gracie was currently getting ready in her bathroom for a halloween party the cast was throwing at kizzy's place. she had just finished her makeup when her phone buzzed, and she looked down.

from: kit❤️
> wheres are yoyz
> you* fuck

she giggled, reading the message:

to: kit❤️
> about to leave!! tell me you aren't that drunk

from: kit❤️
> i promise i'm not i'm just a bit tipsy. someone just bumped into me hence the typos lol i swear i'm good right now
> but i am missing u and am slightly mad ur not here yet so get over here now!!!!

to: kit❤️
> ok i'm coming i'll be there in fifteen <3

it took gracie a little longer than fifteen minutes to get to kizzy's flat as her uber was a little late, but she finally arrived. she opened the door and immediately closed it, realizing how loud the music was. there were definitely going to be noise complaints, she thought to herself as she made her way to the kitchen for a drink. as soon as gracie reached the kitchen, she quickly got a drink and walked into the living room. she was in the midst of scanning the room to find some of her friends when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind, and she practically yelped.

"oh my god!" she exclaims, realizing it was kit. "jesus christ. i thought i was getting murdered."

"you're late!" he shouts over the music, pulling her in for a kiss. "but i'm still glad you're here. you look so fucking good, oh my god."

"woah," she laughs, grabbing onto his arm. "you're past tipsy. you know, i thought we were keeping this more lowkey? not everyone here knows about us."

"i don't care, i missed you too much," he murmurs, his hands still lingering on her waist. "unless you don't want this."

"i mean... i don't really care either, i just want to make sure you're okay with it," says gracie. "but okay. i'm going to get another drink though, since you kind of made me spill mine.

"oh, fuck, okay," kit replies. "let me make you something." as they're walking back to the kitchen, gracie finally makes a comment on his costume.

"so did you even try with your costume?"

"obviously."

"to me, it looks like you decided to just wear an unbuttoned polo and pants and call it a day."

"oi! i was going for sexy vampire," he replies. "i guess the blood is gone now. it was there."

"okay, sure," she says. "what are you making me?" she then asks.

"just try it," says kit, handing her the cup. gracie takes a sip.

"it's not bad. is this strong?"

"oh yeah, it's really strong. but you can't taste it. that's usually what i drink if not a beer."

"so you're trying to get me drunk tonight?" she says, and he rolls his eyes.

"shut up," he replies. "come on. let's go sit down somewhere." gracie follows him to the couch, and instead of her sitting down beside him, he fully pulled her into his lap to her surprise, and she giggled, taking another sip of her drink. "did i tell you how good you look tonight? because you look really fucking good."

"yes, you said that already," gracie replies, laughing. he stares at her for a minute before speaking.

"i have a secret to tell you."